“Worth every penny”

GreenLeadersGold level
Rowlett, Texas, USA
“Worth every penny”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

If you like to gamble and have fun while you do, this place has the best dealers and floor supervisors!! The rooms are very clean and comfortable. This is the only place I stay in Vegas anymore! Once you find the one that has everything you want, why change?

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Jenn K, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
I am happy you found your home away from home here at The Mirage! How often do you make it out here to Vegas? I would LOVE to hear more about your visit, as well as your plans for future stays, so please do not hesitate to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,393)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Valencia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

I have stayed at The Mirage ten times since the 90's. Always a solid choice, good rooms, easy to get around, good food choices, great pool, good strip location. Use the west valet instead of the main entrance for better service.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Bradford B
I LOVE that we have provided you consistently fabulous rooms, service, and food since the 90's! Talk about consistency! You must have seen lots of changes over the years you have been visiting, I would love to hear about them if you would like to share (you can email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com)! I look forward to hearing from you and we cannot wait to see you again on your next trip!
Calgary
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

perfect location,... big valet driveway made it easy to drive the Ferrari in & out. Service was fantastic. Didn't win too much in the casino,... slots were too tight. Restaurants were great. the Service was awesome throughout the entire hotel....

1 Thank Monika M
I am happy you had a fantastic birthday week here at The Mirage!! And WOW..you have a Ferrari?! My husband would be sooo jealous...did you drive it all the way here from Canada? I would LOVE to hear more about your fabulous vehicle and/or road trip...and stay (of course) so please do not hesitate to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I having been staying at the Mirage for over 5 years. We enjoy coming here since we know our way around. We were able to get a cabana for the day which made our time at the pool very enjoyable . Our room was clean and very comfortable. We will be back next year:)

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Gail S
I am happy you had a great vacation and were even able to reserve a cabana! I LOVE our cabanas, they are great when enjoying a long day out by the pool. Did you get a chance to see any of our shows or try our restaurants while you were? Feel free to let me know by emailing TripAdvisor@mirage.com. Thank you so much for your review and we look forward to you 2015 trip!
home
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

We enjoy staying at the Mirage. Location is convenient. We can always be guaranteed a clean, cozy, and comfortable room.
Everything is fresh and well maintained. Casino dining is above average. Cravings is a favorite go to, to eat.

4 Thank dizy5150
I am happy you had another enjoyable stay with us this month! Cravings is one of my absolute favorite restaurants in Vegas...I am glad you liked it too! Please feel free to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com if you would like to share more about your visit...I would LOVE to hear from you!
West Bloomfield, Michigan
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

My family comes to the Mirage every single year for a family vacation, and up until this past stay it has been a good experience until having our hotel broken into and 1,500 worth of jewlery stolen.
On Sunday July 13th, my girl friend and I returned to our room at 330 pm. the maid was still servicing our room and quickly left upon our arrival. My friend and I quickly changed into our swimsuits and left the hotel at 4pm. We recalled our jewlery being present before we left. No we did not lock up our Michael kors, Kate spade and Juicy couture necklaces and watches, because honestly its not fine jewlery and the safe wouldnt be large enough. when we came back at 7pm all of these items were missing. I am positive that the door closed when I left the room, because I have an anxious habit of always checking. Security came up to the room to take our report along with one of the managers. They were helpful , but very condensending about the situation, we were in a way lying or had strangers over, which we did not.
Later that night I contacted the hotel manager for some kind of closure about what happened, I honestly expected some kind of compensation for the distress their faulty security system has caused my friend and I. Both of us felt uneasy at the hotel, and about the fact that a stranger was sifting through our personal belongings. The hotel manager only comped our stay one night, and referred us to risk management.
The lady at risk management is probably one of the rudest women i have ever encountered in my life. She could not have been more insensitive about what happened. Since an employee key was not racable on the key system she refused to offer us any compensation for the 1,500 of jewelry we had stolen. All what was known is that someone accessed our room with a "guest key" a short time after we left the room and exited 15 minutes later. My friend and I both had our guest key. Im sure its possible for another employee to make a guest key, or even when the maid was there to have put something in the door so it would not lock to gain access to the room. I am positive the door shut behind us.
Nevertheless, I am extremely dissapointed with how The Mirage handled this.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
7 Thank victoriazo
Jenn K, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Hi Victoriazo! I am so happy you and Jason connected. I can't wait to hear about your fabulous visit to MGM Detroit for your birthday celebration...please feel free to email TripAdvisor@mirage.com to let us know how much fun you all have!
Toronto
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

I have stayed at the Mirage many times for business and pleasure. This occassion was good but nothing special. The Mirage has a great central location on the strip; close to Caesars, Bellagio, the Ling, Palazzo and Wynn Hotels.
Prices are not bad but you must shop around for a good deal.
We were there for 5 nights and were awaken 3 times by yelling and fighting in the hallways. This occurred any time between midnight and 6am. ( July 13 - 18)
Too many young kids, not enough security. this hotel has changed for the worse and we were there from Sunday evening to Friday morning. The weekends must be terrible.
After the second night a few rooms on our floor complained and a security guard was posted on the floor all night. This seemed to solve the problem.
The brand has really slipped. A KARDASHIAN store ...really? How desperate for tenants are you?? No other retailers wanted the space?...Too bad, very disappointing. this was my favourite hotel in Vegas.

Room Tip: The higher the better for better view. Further from the elevators and over looking the pool and dolp...