“12 day trip” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersGold level
Calgary, Alberta
“12 day trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

I come to Mirage for a 12 day stay...each day I was treated like a VIP, Came for a little vaca and ended with a conference. Everyone went out of there way to ensure we were having a good time.... Will stay again

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lisa M
Jenn K, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
It is wonderful you received VIP treatment and service during your trip! I LOVE that you were able to stay with us 12 days....I hope you were able to see all the Vegas sights during this nice long visit?t! Feel free to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com with your favorite moments of your vacation...it would be great to hear from you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,355)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Edison, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

Great hotel and pool. Very convenient to all the major attractions. I would recommend reserving chairs at the Oasis pool. Compared to other hotels, the reserve is reasonable, includes and umbrella which is needed, plus they serve complimentary fruit, soft drink, and sorbet. Nice relaxing spot. Saw the Terry Fator show at Mirage...wow what a amazing a talent. Would give the place 5 stars but casino much to smoke filled for me.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Joanne M
I am happy you had a great girls get away weekend! Terry Fator IS ridiculously talented.....and I really love him because he came from America's Got Talent (one of my favorite shows). Did any special occasion bring you and your friends to Vegas? Feel free to let me know by emailing TripAdvisor@mirage.com! Don't forget to include more details of your trip...or questions about a future one!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

Fabulous...just as I expected! We decided to stay at the Mirage for the Beatles LOVE show. How can you go wrong?! It was amazing, the staff and service was great, I'm a totally satisfied customer! I've been to the Mirage once before and something just pulled me back to revisit! Thank you for a great trip!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Blondie516
WOW! I am glad you trusted your instinct telling you to visit us again and had another wonderful stay! Isn't The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil amazing?! Please feel free to email TripAdvisor@mirage.com with any more details you would like to share about your vacation...I would LOVE to hear from you!
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

The Mirage has everything you need to have fun and also relax with peace and quiet. From the private pool to a great atmosphere on the casino floor I have never had bad experiences at the Mirage. The service was excellent from room service at night to front desk and Bell service. As far as the rooms go I have no complaints. A basic room gives you everything you need with amazing veiw and extremely comfortable beds and pillows. I also think you cannot stay at better location on Las Vegas Blvd than the Mirage. Walking distance from all the Best hotels and casinos along with the premier malls. There's not many things i don't like about the Mirage. The people are great and amenities are unbeatable for the price to stay. Also you have to Terry Fator, a remarkable entertainer who performs right at the Mirage. Next time you want to go to Las Vegas. Choose the Mirage

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Eric B
I am happy you had another great experience at our property! It is wonderful you saw Terry Fator (LOVE him!) and were comfortable in your room. Please email TripAdvisor@mirage.com if you want to share more about your fun vacation...it would be fantastic to hear from you!
Ludlow, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

Was everything advertised plus more, the staff, room and casino was just amazing, still reliving each day and the excitement we had everyday during our stay.
If you want a beautiful hotel, right in the middle of it all, the Mirage is the best pick on the strip.

Room Tip: A coffee pot in room would be great, to relax, enjoy the view and enjoy a cup of coffee in the priva...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Richard F
WooHoo! I LOVE how your visit was SO good you are still in post vacation relive status! I hope those happy memories can tide you over until your next stay...but if you start to miss us too much you can always email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com to pre-plan visit #2! We hope to see you again soon!
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

It's been 15 years since I first stayed at this hotel. This time around, I still find it very comfortable, friendly, and convenient. It's building and interior aren't as attractive compare to the newer hotels like Bellagio, Venetian, Cosmos.. etc. However, it is very well maintained and polished. We used the free self park located behind the hotel. You get direct access from the self parking to the hotel building (3mins walk). The friendly, and professional staffs makes your stay enjoyable and hassle free. We requested tooth brush and mouth wash at 1am, and it was brought to us in 3mins. I was impressed. This hotel is within walking distance from Bellagio(6mins walk), Caesar Palace (Next to it), Venetian (Across the street), and the Fashion Show mall (8mins walk).
My favorite thing about this hotel is the outdoor swimming pool. During the 3 days of my stay, I go there 8am (when it opens) everyday. It's clean, big, great view, and the lounge chairs are comfortable. After noon time open lounge chairs maybe hard to find.
In terms of dollar for dollar value, I would rate Mirage above all other hotels around it.
And Get a Mlife players card. Its free, and it gives you rewards when you gamble. The Mlife is good for all of its hotels like Mandalay Bay, Bellagio, MGM..etc.

Room Tip: Pool view is just as good as street view. mini-bar stuffs are placed on a sensor. Don't touch...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
7 Thank Steve W
I am happy to hear we still have it even after all these years! It sounds like you certainly packed alot of adventures into the time you were here...what was your favorite part of this vacation? Feel free to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com and let me know. Thank you so much for your stellar review and I look forward to hearing from you!.
mid-west
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Have stayed there many times over the years but I think is time to move on.

There is no coffee maker in the room and the fridge is off limits for medicines, bottled waters and what ever. Come on...these are basic amenities that one can find at Travel Lodge or Super8. There are some chips and nuts and candies in a tray on top of the fridge. The chips got bumped which triggered an $8.00 charge to our room.

The charge eventually got removed but how stupid! Here's the hook, if you gamble, the casino might give you a $50 minibar credit. WOW...$50 worth of over priced snacks that cost the hotel less than $10.

Also the breakfast buffet has slipped in quality.

Not sure where I will stay next, but I think I can do better and avoid the annoyances.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank aerodog
I am so sorry about your disappointing and poor visit. Please email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com with your contact information so I can reach out to you and apologize personally for your unhappy experience. Again I am really sorry but look forward to hearing from you.