“Our Vacation”

The Mirage Hotel & Casino
Ranked #50 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This was my first visit to Vegas, and my daughters' second trip. The Mirage was beautiful. We were looking for a resort atmosphere and the Mirage was perfect. Service was great, pool was beautiful. Our room was beautiful, nicely decorated. The middle of the week was not as busy, I would highly recommend that time. Friday and Saturday was busy, but expected. I would highly recommend this resort. Be prepared to walk!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Jenn K, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

I am happy you had a good first visit and your daughter had a good second visit here! Will you back for your second and her third? It is wonderful you enjoyed our fantastic pool and convenient location. Please don't hesitate to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com to share more about your wonderful experiences here at our property. I hope to hear from you soon!

There are newer reviews for The Mirage Hotel & Casino

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We went with two teens for first time...great pool and sight seeing for them...good gaming for adults...nice room and view. The pool was great, although busy during the day and would be better if it was open later than 8 pm. We would stay at The Mirage again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

I am thrilled you had a good stay and LOVED our pool! Did you visit Vegas for any special occasion? Please don't hesitate to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com to share more about your visit...I look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The Mirage is located in the best part of the strip and its facilities are really good. The aquarium in reception is a must-see, even if you are not staying here. We paid for a 'room with a view' which overlooked the pool area and the strip. The staff were very helpful, especially the concierge who helped us print our flight boarding passes. The swimming pool is really nice and there were plenty of sun loungers available. The only negative is that I struggled to log on to wifi in the room, although my boyfriend had no problems. Even without a room with a view I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelBunny008

I am really sorry about the WiFi in your room, but am relieved the lack of internet connectivity did not put a damper on your visit. It is wonderful you enjoyed our beautiful aquarium...did you know there are two hidden SpongeBob figurines hidden in it? If not, you will have to look for them when you come back...you will be back right? Please don't hesitate to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com if you would like to share more about this visit...or have questions about a future one. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here in 2001 and loved it. After many trips to Vegas staying at other hotels, we went back to the Mirage. Lots of great changes. We stayed on the 25th floor which has its own elevator. Pretty cool. The room was beautiful, biggest bathroom I've ever seen. The casino is airy and bright. Only complaint-almost non-existent drink service at the slot machines. I can't even tell you how long I waited for a drink. That's never happened to me in Vegas before. We had dinner at the California Pizza Kitchen one night and it was really good. Breakfast at Carnegies was awesome-who knew eggs and corned beef would be so good! Dinner at Japonais was fine. The Paradise cafe is a great place for breakfast with really nice service. The Roasted Bean had great coffee and tea.

Room Tip: Room 25014 was very quiet. Far enough away from the elevators but not too far.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

I am really sorry about the non-existent drink service in the casino...that must have been frustrating while you were trying to gamble! I am glad the rest of your visit was fantastic though and you enjoyed our restaurants (I also LOVE Carnegie Deli). What was your favorite part of this vacation? Please feel free to email TripAdvisor@Mirage.com and let me know. I look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We just came back from mirage , rooms are nice and big , service was excellent , pool is one of the best in Vegas with very good drinks options and great service , plenty of chairs and servers always present . Casino is ok not as big as other hotels but overall stay was good and will return back

Stayed: July 2014

I am happy you had an enjoyable trip and especially loved our pool! It really is a beautiful place to relax! Please feel free to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com if you want to share more about this past stay or have questions in regards to a future one. I look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stayed at the Mirage in July 2014. The room was a little small but not bad. The same with the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable! The room staff was very good. The check-in on a Sunday was not too bad. Took 15 min. My only criticism would be they need to get rid of the outdoor carpeting at the valet. They looked very old and dirty and the fact that they were sopping wet from the mister system didn't help. It was not a good first impression but it got better once inside. The garden inside the glass dome at the entry was not as lush as previous trips. It must have been recently cleared out for a redo, but it was still nice. The casino was busy, as were the elevator banks, however they were faster than the ones at the Wynn which were not as busy. Tip for elevators: stay on the upper floors. The elevator lobby always had fewer people. Cravings Buffet for breakfast was very good.

Room Tip: the higher floors had less elevator traffic. Surprisingly, the elevators here were much faster and c...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank JRhouston

I am happy you had an enjoyable stay and thank you for your feedback about our carpets! I have forwarded your review to my front office manager as soggy carpets are definitely not a good first impression of our property. I am glad the rest of your visit was enjoyable and you were comfortable and cared for. Please feel free to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com to share more about your trip...or have questions about a future one....I hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

To the Management and Staff, I applaud you all. The customer service was first rate everywhere in the Mirage. I never met any staff that weren`t wholeheartedly invested in their job positions. I`m so very pleased to have finally stayed at the Mirage and have made it my favorite Hotel on the strip; I look so forward to staying there again.
p.s.: The Rainforest area under the Dome was the first part of each day. I would come down each morning to watch & listen to the waterfalls, enjoy the smells, the lush foliage, plants and orchids. This made everyday special for me. I loved it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank icepaddy94
Jenn K, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am thrilled you felt the LOVE while you were here..we truly care so much about all of our guests and it warms my heart when I hear experiences such as yours! Please email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com if you remember particular names of staff members who were helpful and caring, I would love to recognize them for contributing to your outstanding visit. I hope we get to see you at The Mirage again soon and I look forward to hearing from you!