“First impression (TBD for full review)”

The Mirage Hotel & Casino
Ranked #50 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I called a week prior , couple of times and both time I was placed on hold for 10 mins. Just hung up afterwards. Needless to say, when I am there, I will be reviewing the whole
experience with grain of salt. Way to start off Mirage!!
I will be there for a week and with group of friends. I am hoping things are better than what I've got to experience this far.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank niel_s81
Jenn K, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

I am so sorry it has been impossible to get in touch with us. Please email your contact information at TripAdvisor@mirage.com so I can assist with your questions personally. Again I am really sorry, but I look forward to hearing from you.

This is the best place to stay 100 % satisfaction
Just need to lower the rate on regular customer .the service is really good and fast food is the best the club the best I love 1ok club both he service the best to same thing need to lower price on ppl the goes often and get bottle service

Room Tip: I don't think you need to leave room tip if you paying a lot of money for one room
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

I am really happy you were 100% satisfied with your stay! Did you visit us on a special occasion this year? Please email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com to share more about your vacation..it would be wonderful to hear from you!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

The Mirage is very well maintained in both the casino and rooms. And the location is perfect. Easy to walk in either direction to visit other casinos. This is our hotel/casino of choice when we go to Las Vegas. Nice and a good value.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

I am thrilled you enjoyed our property and super convenient location this past July. It makes me happy we are your hotel of choice when you visit Las Vegas. Please email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com to share more about your fabulous experience...I would LOVE to hear from you!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

The hotel is nice, with great location on the strip, however we felt that it was not a very good value for our family. We have stayed here before, a few years ago, and it was better then. The pool was very crowded, they used to have more pools available for hotel guests, and now they only have 1 main pool that is included with your hotel stay, The small secondary pool, now charges an additional $50 per guest to use and is 21 +, there is a 3rd adult only pool, not sure of those charges. Restaurant selection was limited and we felt very over priced, however probably comparable with other strip resorts. Our room was small, with comfortable bedding, very overpriced cocktails by pool $23 for large (plus tip). Service was good and hotel clean, loved the tropical theme and volcano display. Secret garden tour was nice, little disappointed with the dolphin enclosure.

1  Thank shockster
Jenn K, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

I am sorry about your visit this year, and for your disappointment with our pools and amenities. Please email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com with your contact information so we can discuss personally what went wrong. Thank you for your feedback, again I am sorry, but I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Excellent hotel. Perfect location. Good choice of restaurants and bars. Buffet restaurant was so good. Never seen a food choice like it, never seen people pile their plates so high.
Pool area good although chairs are packed in way too close.
Dolphin encounter and baby white lion enclosure within the hotel but you have up pay to go in which seems a bit unfair for hotel guests.
Great room on 17th floor overlooking the volcano out the front of the hotel. Wifi in room was a disgrace. It kept disconnecting and when it was connected it was so slow. We did call down to the front desk but they didn't seem bothered about doing anything.
Cat on concierge was great with booking tours/helicopter rides. Can highly recommend the Sunset Grand Canyon flight.
A must show to see if you are a fan is Michael Jackson One at Mandalay Bay. It is phenomenal.
Will definitely recommend this hotel to clients back home.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank travel-agent-amy

Hooray for having a fantastic visit! I am sorry about our disgraceful WiFi though. I know how frustrating poor connectivity can be. On a brighter note it is fabulous you enjoyed Cat's excellent service and the helicopter tour she booked for you (I have to try one of those someday). Please feel free to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com to share more about your experience, or if you have questions about a future visit. I hope to hear from you soon!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

First time at the Mirage and really liked it. The room was large and well appointed with a comfortable bed. The staff was very courteous and helpful. I think the property has a lot to offer people of all ages. For the younger adults there are interesting clubs, and a special pool area for "European sunbathing". There is another very nice pool area, complete with waterfalls and both a restaurant and a bar nearby. Even if you have younger children, there is the "Secret Garden" that houses white lions & tigers, other big cats, and dolphins. Best of all, this hotel is home to "Cirque de Soleil's Love" a tribute to the Beatles. The property is pretty centrally located on the main strip. There is a variety of restaurants to choose from within (none cheap though....). This was a family vacation for us - two "kids" 18 & 21 accompanied my husband and I. We all enjoyed our stay.

1  Thank Julie G

I am happy you had a fantastic stay this past August and found something for the whole family to enjoy. What brought you to Vegas this year? Please feel free to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com to let me know. Thank you very much for your kind review and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

The 2 Bedroom Penthouse Suite was beautiful. The bed was extremely comfortable and i slept like a baby. I wanted to stay there for many more nights. We were there for only one night, so I cannot comment on the room service The room was spotless. Valet service was prompt and courteous. Bell service was prompt and courteous. The view from the 26th floor was amazing.

2  Thank Patricia R

Sleeping like a baby in Vegas is no easy feat...but I am thrilled with our super comfy beds you were able to! Did you know those wonderful mattresses can even be purchased on our website? Please feel free to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com to share more about your one night stay or if you have questions about planning a longer future visit. I hope we see you again soon!