“Enjoyable Stay!”

GreenLeadersGold level
England
“Enjoyable Stay!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights in August and had a great time. Room was clean, a good size for 4 adults with a partial view of the strip and pool.

Had a meal in the Cravings buffet prior to the show using vouchers bought on the strip. A wide selection of food was offered with unlimited drinks.

Pool area was clean but although there was a large number of sun loungers you have to be early to get a good spot!

Overall really enjoyed my stay and would recommend a stay in this hotel if visiting Vegas.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Jenn K, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
I am happy you had an enjoyable stay and dined at Cravings Buffet! Did you enjoy the new soda machines and all you can drink beer/wine? Feel free to email TripAdvisor@mirage.com to let us know more about your visit....it would be wonderful to hear from you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,454)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Long Beach, California
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Although, there was a line, check in was quick and efficient. The young lady who checked us in was friendly, customer service focused and smiled. Mirage is not a new hotel casino, but still well kept, clean and has very nice dining places.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Jenn K, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
I am happy you were checked in quickly an easily (and had a nice experience with the front desk agent). Was this your first time staying with us? Please feel free to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com to let me know. I would LOVE to hear from you!
Thunder Bay, Canada
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This is my new favourite hotel in Vegas. I travel to Vegas at least 2 times a year and have stayed almost everywhere in the strip and decided to give this hotel a shot and I loved it!

The service was awesome , central location, great priced hotel rooms, and in the mornings the casino smells fresh (not like old stale smoke) and it has natural sunlight too :)

The buffet was good, the cafe was delicious and the club was decent.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
YAY for us being your new Vegas destination hotel! I am happy you gave us a chance and we impressed! Thank you for your kind review...we look forward to seeing you on the next trip! If you ever have questions about our property, or want to share more about your vacation please don't hesitate to email TripAdvisor@mirage.com. See you soon!
Thornton, Colorado
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I recently stayed here for 4 nights with my adult daughter for a girls time. We asked for, and received a room overlooking the strip and volcano. It was a very nice room, however, the bathroom is in serous need of an updating. The bathtub did not drain properly. Beds were comfortable and room was quite nice. The Cravings Buffet was amazing, with beer and wine included. Food selections were varied and delicious. The pool is large, but there is NO room between the chairs at all! There is only one main pool now, the other small one is only available for a charge, I believe. (It was roped off.) Drink servers come around ALL the time. The Paradise Café was excellent for breakfast and lunch. Casino was well laid out, but I did not win, so of course, I am not happy with it!! I like the atmosphere and plan to return. The Wi Fi was hit or miss. This was my third visit in 20 years.

Room Tip: Ask for strip or pool view room.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
I am so happy you had a great time at our property! Isn't the strip view an incredible one to have from your room? I am really sorry about your tub not draining properly though...were we able to fix this while you were here? Please email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com and let me know. It is great you had a good third visit and please don't forget to email me more details of your stay...I would LOVE to hear from you!
Ledbetter
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Celebrated my daughter's 21st birthday at the Mirage. She had a wonderful experience. Restaurants were great, rooms were clean, and staff were friendly and courteous. Will recommend the Mirage to anyone looking for a good Las Vegas experience.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
I am really happy you had a great stay for your daughters 21st! Happy belated birthday to her by the way! I am so glad you stayed with us during this special celebration and had a wonderful experience. Please don't hesitate to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com if you want to share any additional information about your trip...it would be fabulous to hear from you!
Guelph, Canada
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Just finished a great four night stay at the Mirage. We really enjoyed the central location and found the facilities to be excellent. Beautiful pool, inviting atrium and outstanding service at the MLife counter... in particular, from Erinn! Great value at this hotel and would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
It is fantastic you had a great four night stay with us this August! I am so happy you enjoyed our central location and excellent facilities. I have forwarded this wonderful review to my Mlife Director so Erinn can be recognized for her top notch service. Please feel free to email at TripAdvisor@mirage.com if you want to share more about your stay...I would LOVE to hear from you!
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel is AMAZING for families with kids and just adults, make Shure you go to the secret garden and dolphin habitat. Rooms are fantastic, restaurants are ok but could improve a bit! The pool is nice and clean and make sure to watch the volcano at night- brill!

• Stayed August 2014
Thank you for this great review! I am thrilled you had an AMAZING visit and enjoyed our rooms and Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat. What brought you to Vegas this year? I would LOVE to hear more about your stay so please don't hesitate to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com. I look forward to hearing from you!