“First time at Mirage - 7th time in Vegas”

The Mirage Hotel & Casino
Ranked #50 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Mirage was awesome! By far the best pool I have been too so far in Las Vegas. The rooms were clean, quiet and staff was so helpful and friendly. The buffet ( Cravings) was great! The Revolution lounge was fun and drinks were great. I luv the fact that being a hotel guest got me in for free in here and 1 Oak. The night club was packed and great music. The drinks were abit expensive. I mean, $26 USD for a Corona and a rum and Coke? (Drink slow...) Overall, my experience was great and I would stay there again. Thank you Mirage, a job well done!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Victor G
Jenn K, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you for staying with us on your 7th Vegas visit! They do say 7 is a lucky number...did you win big with us while you were here? I'm just kidding but in all seriousness I am so glad you had an awesome time at our property. What was your favorite part about your stay? Feel free to email TripAdvisor@mirage.com to let me know. I hope to hear from you soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (18,440)

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Besides being what you expect of a high-service Las Vegas hotel, its location is right in the middle of the Strip. Among their good restaurants is the Carnegie Deli, worth a visit wherever you're staying

Room Tip: As long as the room is clean and a good size, bed, etc., I don't usually pay for a view in Las V...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Carnegie Deli is amazing!!! It has been mentioned quite a few times on here lately...as one of my favorite restaurants here in Vegas that makes me really happy! How long did you stay with us this past visit? You can email TripAdvisor@mirage.com to let me know. Don't forget to include more details of your stay or questions about future travels...we will see you again soon I hope?!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Clean room, comfortable bed, no stale smoking smell. We had two queens with 3 adults and there was plenty of room for all of us. The food was expensive $11 bucks for a regular sandwich. But most of the other hotels had similar prices. The best part was the rooms were quite, you couldn't hear people in the hallways which was nice.

Room Tip: Higher floors with strip view have great views of the volcano at night.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dana C

I am thrilled you had an all around great visit! Did you stay with us this year for a family vacation? I would LOVE to hear more about your trip...and what your favorite parts of Vegas are so please don't hesitate to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com. I hope to hear from you soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

the Mirage was everything and then some that we expected for a hotel. We had great service very clean room and the staff was always pleasant and welcoming. It was quiet and made us want to come back again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

WOW! I am really happy we delivered you a dream vacation while you were here this month! Thank you for your fabulous review and I am so happy you plan to come back. Please feel free to email TripAdvisor@mirage.com if you want to share more about this visit...or have questions about the next one. It would be wonderful to hear from you!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We really enjoyed Japonicas restaurant and the burger place. Our suite was excellent, it was very spacious and relaxing and the bell service was tops. The Mirage is always our first choice when we stay in Vegas and look forward to our next trip.

Room Tip: great room
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael B

I am thrilled you were comfortable, cared for and able to relax during your business trip! Thank you for your very kind review and we also look forward to your next visit! Please email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com if you have any questions or want to share more...I would LOVE to hear from you!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

My boyfriend and I took a trip to Vegas for our 30th birthday, which I knew would awesome...The Mirage is a great hotel, but the only thing they need to do is UPGRADE YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM!!! All the MGM hotels on the strip computers were down, including The Mirage, which meant we stood in the check in line for 45 minutes...which means we had a double booking, when we went to the room, somebody was in there laying down...we had to go allll the way back downstairs to get a new room and key.,this room was fine...until later on that night, we came back from touring the strip and the room key didnt work...we had to go alll the way back downstairs and to get a new room key, but we did get a food and beverage credit, so that was plus...all in all the trip was ok. And the Wi-Fi in the room was included in the resort fee, but it didnt work, The Mirage has to do better!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chenell a

I am so sorry!! I was out in the lobby the day this incident occurred and I completely understand how frustrated you must have been. Please know that was an extremely rare occurrence (it has never happened before since I've been with the Company) and has been addressed with our IT department. I know that information does not help you personally, so please email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com with your contact information and I will reach out. While I am glad you were able to have a nice meal on us for the inconvenience, I wish you had not been inconvenienced in the first place. Again I am sorry but I hope to hear from you soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Great room , great location , great price, great view and great service ! Casino drinks were okay but the sports bar made good drinks! Starbucks is 24/7. So that's convenient ! Cravings buffer
Was good for dinner with comp wines and beer.

Room Tip: The deli is had some good sandwiches and CPK made great pizzas! Never fined outside except for PF c...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

I am happy you had a great stay and enjoyed Cravings Buffet! What was your favorite part of your visit? Feel free to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com and let me know. I look forward to hearing from you!