We stayed at this hotel after spending the first half of our trip in Miami, and were pleasantly surprised when we arrived.
We weren't sure what to expect as it was our first stay in Las Vegas. The one major downside of this hotel is the terrible wifi. You can only realy get wifi by the pool/on the ground floor unless you are staying in a suit. This is really annoying and quite disappointing considering it is Las Vegas.
Otherwise, the room was clean (although the the cleaner kept putting bags on our beds from the floor which we hated for obvious reasons). The room was spacious and there was an ironing board and iron, wardrobe etc. The bathroom was fir for purpose, although we hated the shower because the water didn't drain out quick enough so you were stood in the water which felt awful!
Overall though, one of the smaller hotels on the strip, but positioned in a great location so you can get to everywhere on the buses or on foot. Definitely go to Freemont street and the shopping outlets while your there if you're into that kind of thing. Also they have great shopping further down the strip and in some of the other hotels, so if you love shopping like us, enjoyyyyyy!!
Oh yea how can I forget, the lady tried to charge us for something on arrival, can't remember what. Anyway we contested it and it was removed from the bill. So not a full five stars due to a few little things, but overall a great stay and some great nights sleep were had in the comfie bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MGM Resorts International, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas
- The Mirage Hotel & Casino Las Vegas