“Great trip experience”

The Mirage Hotel & Casino
Ranked #50 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Everything was great about our experience.
Service was excellent.
Checkout was quick and we were able to check in early.
We don't have anything to complain about with our stay during this visit. Pool area is excellent
Just wish it had a little more shaded area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Jenn K, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

YAY for a vacation with no complaints! It is fantastic you had such a great experience and received excellent service your entire visit. How long did you get to stay with us this August? I would LOVE to hear more about your family vacation so please don't hesitate to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com. I hope to hear from you soon!

There are newer reviews for The Mirage Hotel & Casino

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stayed at the Mirage for 3 nights. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. Our room was clean and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. We enjoyed the coffee at Coffee Bean more than at the Starbucks. We ate at Cravings for breakfast and were pleased. We also ate at BLT and found the burgers to be just ok. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would recommend.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us 3 nights this past August! Were you in Vegas for a special occasion? I am really happy we provided you such a comfortable and enjoyable experience here at our property and I hope you will visit us again soon. Please email TripAdvisor@mirage.com if you have questions about an upcoming trip, or just want to share more about this past one. See you soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Excellent room (very large and comfortable); excellent service all around (room, business office, food servers, etc.); an excellent show at the Mirage (Beatles Love) and nearby; and an excellent choice of food options.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

It is excellent everything about your stay was excellent! I am thrilled we were just what you hoped for in a Vegas vacation and I LOVE that you saw The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil. It is such an incredible show isn't it? I personally am obsessed with the beautiful costumes. Please feel free to email TripAdvisor@mirage.com to share more about your experience at our property. It would be great to hear from you!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

As one of the more seasoned hotels on the Vegas strip I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the Mirage was. The pool is always great and rooms were modern and very clean. The bars and restaurants had a good variety and the staff made us feel welcomed.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

I am happy you enjoyed your recent visit to Las Vegas! It is wonderful you enjoyed our beautiful pool, clean rooms and fabulous variety of restaurants and bars. If you ever want to share more about your experience at our property, please feel free to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com. I hope to hear from you soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Okay, so I can't count the number of times I've been to Vegas, but this time I actually got to drink and gamble! Completely different experience. Have stayed in their suites before, this time we stayed in the Two Bedroom tower suite; it consists of one AMAZING bedroom with pop up tv and comfy bed, and a bathroom/ vanity area the size of the bedroom (if not bigger). The second bedroom is just like a normal king sized bedroom but you open both doors and it's just like another room in the suite. Plus you get bigger bathroom amenities which Is nice. Hotel staff was very accommodating. They let us check in early. Casino is nice, got a little crowded but what place in Vegas doesn't? Carnegie Deli is a must go for food, as well as Samba if you like meat! Also if you play MyVegas online you can get a lot of 2for1 dinner items, which is worth it. Didn't go this time but the dolphin habitat is always great, and for kiss too. The pool isn't as kid friendly as it used to be, but it's still got that awesome waterfall. I'd highly recommend this place. The only issue I had was my bathing suit got bleached from the water or room somehow but oh well. Everything else was perfect.

Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Sarah M

Should I assume you were finally able to visit us when you were 21?! And you are right...the whole city becomes completely different when you can drink and gamble at the hotels here. I used to visit with my family as a child and never understand the draw of Vegas...I suppose if I had continued to visit after turning 21 (before moving here) I would have understood. However, being a local changed my entire perspective. Anyways enough about me...it is fantastic you enjoyed an amazing two bedroom suite and dined at Carnegie Deli (MY FAVORITE!). Do you have plans to visit us again soon? Please email TripAdvisor@mirage.com to let me know. I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The Mirage is always a great place to stay and play. The rooms are comfortable and quiet. There are several good places to eat. The check in and check out process fast. We have been staying at the Mirage for 15 years and have only good things to say about it.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for being such loyal guests for over a decade! I am thrilled our property is as good now as it was the first day you stepped through our glass doors. Where you here for anything special this August? If so I would LOVE to hear all about it! You can email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I travel to Vegas a couple times a year and every time I have stayed at the Mirage it has been an great experience. The two things that stand out for me is how well the hotel and casino has been maintained over the years, it doesn't appear to have the same wear and tear like other properties that are similar in age. They also offer various places to dine, we really like BLT Burger and STACK.

Also, my experiences with the staff and dealers has always been friendly and positive. They seem to be enjoying themselves and are more than willing to help meet any request that you may have.

I'm pretty excited to be staying there again this upcoming Labor Day weekend. We are hoping to check out the Bare pool for the first time.

5  Thank 326kylea

WOW! We must be doing something right for you to choose to stay with us two months in a row! Labor Day weekend is shaping up to be quite a busy time here in Vegas...there should be plenty to do and of course lots to see! If you have questions about your upcoming trip or just want to share more about your previous visit, please email us at TripAdvisor@mirage.com. I hope to hear from you soon!