The Mirage Hotel & Casino
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
The Cromwell(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
19,131 results
All reviewscarnegie deliblt burgercravings buffetcalifornia pizza kitchenthe secret gardenbeatles love showdolphin habitatterry fatorresort feeother hotelsm lifetreasure islandtower suitegreat location on the stripmini barstrip viewgreat pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I used my M life for points and with ease I was able to redeem My Vegas Slots for dining and shows. I had a good time at this hotel and casino. Staff from valet to security and M life staff were very courteous

1  Thank Veronica M
Jason G, Director Of Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2014

myVegas is awesome isn't it. I am very happy to read that all of our Dream Team was great as they are really the leaders of The Mirage Guest Experience. hopefully you felt LOVEd and CAREd for...so when is the next visit? Email me at tripadvisor@mirage.com to let me know! Thank you for your visit and review:)

Reviewed 1 September 2014

We used the concierge service several times and they were great to work with. The rooms are modern and enjoyable to relax in and rest after fun on the strip. The pool was excellent as well. The gym is a bit small and busy at times but still usable for a general overall workout. The location is also perfect.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

I am so happy you had a great time with us. We do have the best Concierge Dream Team!! Thank you so much for your visit and great review. If there is anything else you'd like to share with me, please email me at tripadvisor@mirage.com!

Reviewed 1 September 2014

First time in Vegas and we got lucky picking this hotel. Facilities were very nice. Pool was great. Workout room was big and in good condition. Room was very nice. We enjoyed the restaurants. Everything was great. And get out to see the volcano !!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

It sounds like this visit, although your first, won't be your last with us here at The Mirage. I am so glad you enjoyed everything including the Volcano and fitness center. Please let me know if you left anything out of your review by emailing me at tripadvisor@mirage.com and I look forward to being at your service again (soon).

Reviewed 1 September 2014

I love "The Mirage". The service is always great and the staff has always been very friendly and accommodating. You have one of the best buffet's in Las Vegas. I had a wonderful time during our stay at your hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the visit and the great review. Although slightly biased, we do have the best buffet in Las Vegas - and we made it even better now that you can control the type of drink you make with the Coke Freestyle beverage stations. Please let me know if there is anything else you may have left out of your review by emailing me at tripadvisor@mirage.com. THANK YOU!

Reviewed 1 September 2014

We stayed from August 19 to 26...check in line wasn't too long and didn't get the room we had booked but we had the option of going to the front desk the next day to try for it. We stayed on the 20 th floor and had a nice view of the pool and elevator waits didn't seem to be a problem. I should have believed the Trip Advisor reviews about the wifi...if you could actually get on it was as slow as dial up and constantly booted off. I found the decor of the rooms to be ok but the bathroom was small and don't look in the corners. One afternoon the lights in the bathroom went out so I called down to the front desk after being on hold for 15 I told them of the problem and she told me to reset the GFI and she would stay on the line to make sure that worked and it did...so had me thinking maybe it's time to replace them...if this is a common problem. The 20th floor was very noisy and we were woken up most nights by late night antics, (but it's Vegas I didn't go there to sleep).
We went to the pool most mornings, it's just beautiful, but if you want a chair pool side be prepared to lineup at 8am. One day we booked a chair at the Oasis pool...padded chairs..adult only and they brought around lemon aid and fresh fruit..they have umbrellas and poolside service...it was 65 a chair but worth every penny.
We found drink service in the casino hit and miss. We ate at Cravings buffet twice and it didn't impress...unlimited beer and wine included.
My husband likes to play blackjack and found most of the dealers friendly and usually had a great time win or lose but one morning while playing he came across a cranky dealer whom obviously didn't want to be there..he watched as the dealer shorted the house...so he picked up his and left. We had some wins and loses but came home up.
Signing up for Mlife and making sure your room is tied to it and charging all meals,drinks,poolside service and slots helped as before check out my husband went to the players club and asked if there are any comps he earned and he did..so that paid off...thanks trip advisor reviewers for mentioning that.
Usually when we go to Vegas We stay at different hotels but we returned to the Mirage simply for the pool...I don't think we will return a 3 rd time. Nothing outstanding and nothing horrible... So if that's what the Mirage is going for,they have done it

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

I am saddened to hear that we were just OK - that is certainly not what we are going for - very far from it. It sounds like there were some great moments with your visit and I am glad you signed up for Mlife and tied your room to it...that is a great way to earn rewards even quicker than just gaming. Please email me at tripadvisor@mirage.com as I'd love to know what would have made this visit unforgettable for all the right reasons. I am sorry we fell short, but I do hope we get one last chance at wow-ing you. If not, thank you so much for the feedback! We will definitely use it to make sure we are not just OK:)