The Mirage Hotel & Casino
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$213
US$169
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$96
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$319
US$260
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$67
US$58
US$21
19,148 results
All reviewscarnegie deliblt burgercravings buffetcalifornia pizza kitchenthe secret gardenbeatles love showdolphin habitatterry fatorresort feeother hotelsm lifetreasure islandtower suitegreat location on the stripmini barstrip viewgreat pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 September 2014

I did a lot of research before choosing the Mirage Hotel for a visit in July this year.
My husband and I stayed for 6 nights and wanted a place that wasn't too expensive, too ritzy, too hard to navigate but close to the action of the strip and had a great pool area.
The Mirage fitted the bill perfectly - we found a deal on LV advisor website so saved 30% on accommodation with a credit for food and drinks - we felt comfortable walking around in just shorts, tee shirt and sandals even at night time, which was good because it was about 110 degrees outside..... the casino/hotel layout is easy to navigate ... and we could walk to half way down the strip without getting sore feet.

We didn't spend much time in the room, because lets face it there is sooo much to see and do in Vegas - but it (Resort Tower King) was tidy with a comfortable bed, so no complaints there. Pool area was great with a tropical island feel to it.

Only thing I would say is that we didn't spend any money at the Mirage bars because (a) there weren't many to choose from and (b) the 2 we went to and asked what the happy hour specials were, said they didn't offer any!! If there had have been discounted drinks, we would have probably stayed in the Hotel and had dinner there as well, but instead we went elsewhere because of the drink/food specials offered by other places.

All in all very happy with our stay and would recommend

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Larryville
Jason G, Director of Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

I appreciate your feedback about our bar options. I am really happy to say, that there will be some pretty drastic changes to the bar scene at The Mirage in the coming year. I am not allowed to publicly disclose it yet, but we will have some GREAT places to share a drink with friends in 2015. Stay tuned. I am glad everything else went great for you and I hope we get the chance to see you again soon. Please email me at tripadvisor@mirage.com to let me know where your happy hour search took you. I am quite curious.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

Hotel is well located on the strip - close to all the action within walking distance of Treasure island, Bellagio, The Venetian, Caesars Palace and the Wynn.

Rooms are large and comfortable. Hotel feels a bit dated compared to others on the strip.

Carnegie deli in the hotel does a wicked breakfast the portion sizes are huge!!

Overall good experience - got a cheap deal for my stay so more to spend at the tables :)

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank corion34

With such a great deal, you spent more at the tables - did you happen to WIN? Email me at tripadvisor@mirage.com. I too LOVE Carnegie Deli's breakfast, however we are about to open our newest restaurant called Pantry. Their specialty is breakfast all day with available lunch and dinner menus during the day. I had the best green eggs and ham (pesto) EVER. Dr. Seuss would have been proud! Thank you so much for your visit and review and I really hope we get the chance to serve you again when you are on this side of the Atlantic Ocean.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

Excellent trip. The place is centrally located on the strip. They gave a military discount for the all you can eat buffet and beatlemania. We went labor day weekend but never had to wait too long for taxis or gaming tables.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Jason G, Director of Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2014

First off, since you earned the military discount, I owe you thanks for your service or the service of a loved one dear to you! I am honored we were your choice for some memorable fun. And as it sounds, we delivered. Please let me know if there are any details you left out by emailing me at tripadvisor@mirage.com. Otherwise, we are looking forward to seeing you again (soon?).

Reviewed 3 September 2014

Great place to stay, they made our trip wonderful
Would highly recommend this place
They upgraded us to the penthouse suite at no charge and the room a day view was unbelievable and staff was very friendly as well

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your visit and the great review - I love The Mirage. It is such an amazing place to vacation - and a great place to work! I hope that we get the chance to see you again soon and if there is anything that you may have left out in your initial review, please email me at tripadvisor@mirage.com.

We loved it!

We paid for early check in but it wasn't ready at 9:30 am when we arrived. We gambled for a bit and it still wasn't ready, so we went to California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) and still they didn't call. We called to check and it was ready (wonder why they never called us to tell us and waited for us to repeatedly call and follow up). With this little incident, everything else was great though.

We were offered an upgrade for 150 per night via email before we arrived for a one bedroom penthouse suite. Go for this upgrade! It was worth every penny.

Separate elevator, fast service, great room, amazing bed, spa bathroom, robes, you name it.

We loved this and our strip view which we also paid for.

Mirage is like a mini MGM - quicker walk to pool, same kind of guests/visitors, but easier to navigate. My sister has celiac disease, and was impressed with what we could find there.

The California pizza kitchen had a salad she could order, the tea/cafe had a muffin and rice krispie treat that were gluten free, and we ate at heritage steak with no incident - as well as a caesar salad from the pool bar with no croutons. This was great to have.

BOYS II MEN

The boys to men show is SO WORTH IT. Even if you don't love their songs, what a great time. I had goosebumps through the entire show because their voices are out of this world. We paid for 2nd row/VIP and it was well worth it. But there is not a bad seat in the house because they are very interactive and get down in the crowd. You must go!

1Oak

1Oak was a huge let down. We got in easy enough with no cover, however, waited 3 hours for the house music to get better but never did. Sadly we had to leave.

Pool
One negative about Mirage is there is never a lounge chair open. We sat on the concrete one day because it was so busy. Also, even though it was 107 out, the water was absolutely freezing! Everyone couldn't believe how cold it was. Still, it was refreshing.

The room was pretty spotless with one exception. The bar has an intricate mirror that I could tell, had dust on it that hadn't been touched in years....everything else was spotless and in great condition. When we asked for foam pillows instead of feather, we had them brought up within minutes. Great service checking in and out. Very nice people everywhere, from the pool employees, to the casino dealers, to the front office staff and slot employees.

Room Tip: Go for the upgrade to the penthouse one bedroom suite. Ask for Strip view and pay for early check in. All worth it.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank joeybagz312

What can I say - this was the most organized review I have ever read. THANK YOU for all of the great feedback. I am however quite disappointed about the initial lack of communication on the room being prepared for you. I would love to know when you actually got into your room, please email me at tripadvisor@mirage.com. I also know about how cold the pool has been recently. I am personally working on improving this, particularly for the upcoming cooler months. We are very close and I will assure you the temperature of the pool will not be an issue for your next visit. Thanks again for the review. Have a great week!