5,782 results
All reviews fremont street hash house fremont experience downtown vegas stay downtown old vegas food court bingo casino bender tower tournament las gambling slots dealers players
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

2 stars for one main reason: I did not want to give 1 star because I did not give the place a chance to earn 3 stars. I left the property before sunset as it was not my type of place to stay (i.e. safe, clean, and relaxing).Better A/C units in rooms that are newer and less noisy. Better cleaning services that notice things like liquor bottles/caps under the table and bloody kleenex re-stuffed in the tissue box (that was a nice surprise). But most importantly, improve property security, I did not feel safe in this property. The casino had yelling, angry vagrants inside and out, and obvious drug use just outside on the sidewalk.

Room Tip: South tower rooms are dark, musty, and noisy
Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Plaza has always been good to us but had a couple of issues that they took care of. Will still stay there again and hope next time will be 5 stars. The Hash House and Mexican food place that I can’t remember the name of are really good places to eat

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed at approximately 20 different hotels in Vegas- on and off the strip.
I cannot express enough how amazing the Plaza is on Fremont.
The service is exceptional as it has been for the past 6 or 7 years that I have stayed here.
I would really like to acknowledge just a few of the exceptional team members-

Deborah- Best cocktail server ever! Very polite, professional and efficient. It’s a pleasure to see her face when I arrive for my annual 10 night stay.

Amanda- This fine young woman works as a cashier, is always friendly.
I am amazed at how she remembers me every year.
I also enjoy seeing her professional manicures - lol
She might not know who I am, maybe just as the Canadian that always comments about how nice her nails look :)

Teresa- Teresa in the Brightside works her butt off, non stop cleaning and serving, always anticipating our needs. A great problem solver as well, had a few issues with service ( I will not name the less than polite young lady at the cash) however, Teresa handled the situation each time with service that is management worthy.

Earl- Assistant to casino hosts I believe.
Assisted me a few times - very eager to help clients.

A few from the players club-
Ray and Joe, always amazing.
I feel bad for not knowing a couple more names , an Asian or possibly Hawaiian lady that also remembers me every year, always really nice.
Another lady that said she started here 5 months ago, very helpful and friendly at the players club.

Ashley. Casino host. Ashley was staring as new host last September if I remember correctly, she is great.

Last, but most definitely not least-

Fe’Adolphus Curtiss - Curt!
Curt is absolutely amazing, I was very sad a few years back when I learned that Paul Utell has retired, however Curt is truly one of a kind, he is always ensuring the comfort of the customer.
I don’t even have the words to describe how exceptional this employee is for your team.

There are many more great things to say about the plaza, however this review is getting long. I am flying back home to the 1000 islands, Ontario Canada in the morning and as usual, am sad to go.
We had a very fun and relaxing trip once again.

The overall comfort, cleanliness and welcoming feeling, as well as all of these gem employees are the reason why I will continue to come to the plaza every year.
Big or small casino in Vegas, I’ve been to them all, you guys are blowing the others away with your services.
Please keep it up, and a million thanks for another great vacation! xo. :)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff were attentive to your needs. However I think there administration process need a overhaul their website would not submit take my dates for a I had to communication with staff via email with the time difference issue as well staff record the wrong time for my airport shuttle pickup time.

I was also disappointed that my room did not include a fridge.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
PlazaLVHotel, Manager at Plaza Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Tony,

Thanks for choosing to stay at the Plaza. We are actually in the process of redoing our website at the moment. We hope you check out the finished product.

Many Thanks,
Gary

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the moment we checked in and the desk help was beyond rude and not helpful whatsoever, the casino smelled like smoke worse then any casino on the strip, our room was nonsmoking and still smelled, the bathroom door wouldn't even close without effort because the toilet was in the way and had even caused damage to the door from the constant rubbing. The room was $25 per night which we were comped from an agency but the hotel still charged us an additional $29 per night once onsite and the room did not come with a coffee pot or mini fridge as the ad stated. Both were upgrade fees of $25 each per night! I can't believe this place still runs. HUGE disappointment.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LDSorensen

Hi LDsorensen,

Sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience staying with. I have passed on your feedback to the relevant departments and hopefully if you stay with us in the future you will notice the improvements.

Many Thanks,