Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$378
US$339
US$225
US$181
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$153
US$188
US$144
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
US$247
US$204
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband and I first stayed at Crossland Hotel because it came under the Extended Stay Website. The first stay was bad but we decided to give it another change because of the low price and location. However it quickly went from bad to Terrible with warp speed. The rooms wreak of an horrible un-describle odor. The Floors were always stained so badly that i refused to remove my shoes, the Sofa was so nasty I felt if i sat on it i would encounter some sort of bacteria that has no cure, the Bath Tub full of dirty foot print stains, there were no dishes or silverware, the sheets did not fit the bed, the mirror had been removed from the wall and sat on top of the dresser, the refrigerator leaked water all over the floor, I asked for a non-smoking room but the room smelled like a bar, the bed moved from side to side like a sea-saw, the Television was something from Bedrock, the maid attempted to come into the room after the first night (unsure why since she was not scheduled to clean the room and the do not disturb sign was posted). There are prostitutes everywhere looking for customers. Enter and stay at this Hotel at your own risk, but know you have been warned......so be afraid, be very afraid. This Hotel should be destroyed and the property used for a parking lot

Room Tip: If travelers want a good room, run and go to another Hotel
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank shileaj
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

We appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that you did not enjoy your second stay with us. We are very disappointed to hear about the conditions you described. We will be working with our housekeeping staff to ensure our rooms are clean and fresh for every guest. Please accept our most sincere apologies.

We would be happy to speak with you further. If you would like, please contact us directly, at LVB2@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I arrived at this hotel on Sunday June the 15th I immediately change my first room that I saw. The room was dirty the bathrooms were dirty and dingy the rooms are very dark, the couch in the front area was soiled and this facility is still using TVs that are 20 years old.
I immediately switched rooms and when I got to the second room it looked exactly the same as the first room both with an old sour smell clearly somebody had smoked in both rooms which I wanted non-smoking rooms and again the bathrooms were dirty.
The place was so bad I didn't even bother checking in on another room I just left.
This place needs a serious renovation. If you were travelling particularly if you have kids this is not a place that I would stay at unless you have no other choice or need to stay in this immediate area. Stay away.

• Stayed: June 2014
7  Thank Lawrence B
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. The situation you described about the cleanliness issues in your rooms is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

YUK! SCARY! Room was dirty and old and stained furniture, Got the ironing board out to use and it broke right in half. NO hangers in the room. HUGE spiders on the wall in the middle of the night!!! Would never stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
8  Thank Laura P
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Laura - I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the condition of your room. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we have inspected all of our guest rooms, replacing and fixing broken items to make sure your experience is not repeated.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at lvb@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We stayed 9 nights at Crossland and found it to be clean and convenient. The room was clean and in good shape when we checked in. There's a stove with an oven, also a full size refrigerator and a microwave. Everything worked fine. They don't have housekeeping service every day, but they do clean the room after a week and you can replace your towels at the front desk at any time. They furnished 2 each of plates, bowls, cups, glasses, spoons, forks, knifes. There was only one pan (a fry pan). There was a toaster and coffee maker.

There was a table with two chairs and also a comfortable sofa. The king size bed was really comfortable. They provided a dresser and there's also a walk in closet so we had plenty of room for our stuff.

The TV was an older model but had a large screen and worked fine. There are only 25 channels (5 of them are ESPN). There were two Showtime channels.

Our only complaint was the internet connection. WiFi is free but since it didn't seem to work that well, we opted to pay an extra $14.99 per week for faster internet service. We were disappointed because it was fast when it worked, but we kept losing the internet connection. We spent a couple of hours on the phone with their tech support service but they weren't able to get it to stop kicking us off the internet.

There's a really pleasant courtyard between the two buildings. It has lots of shade trees, a couple of tables and chairs and a gas BBQ. One of the other guests was not familiar with lighting the BBQ but one of the staff responded quickly to help her get it lit.

There's a swimming pool, but the weather wasn't quite warm enough for me to try. Several other guests did us the pool and seemed to enjoy it.

This was the second time we've stayed at Crossland. We also spent 3 weeks last year. I'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JuniperToo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable and convenient stay. As well, it's great to hear that you enjoyed your fully equipped kitchen during your visit. Still, I apologize that you had some issues with our free Wi-Fi. I will be sure to follow up with this issue to ensure your experience is not repeated.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

First off the Smell in the Room was horrendous and smelled musty and like cigarette smoke. The smell in the room aggravated my asthma and made it hard to breathe.
Second, I went to flush the toilet for the first time and it backed up. The hotel staff at front desk came to try to plunge the toilet and it kept overflowing the more she plunged, I Had to tell the staff to Turn the water valve off to stop the water because she did not know. They should of sent out maintenance but instead the check in clerk came to the room to plunge it. They did not mop the floor with cleaner after it flooded over they just cleaned up the water.
Then we came back from our dinner and went to bed. We itched all night and did not know why. We did our check out in the morning and left. Later on we both discovered bug bites on myself and my fiancee from being under the covers of the bed. The room had old carpet , the coffee table was broken and wobbly. The room was so muggy and smelly. The fan that they had in the wall to help move the air conditioning air was all dusty and dirty. I have never stayed at a place so bad before in my life.

I asked if we could get another room when we got back from dinner and they told us no because the hotel was booked. I then asked if I could get a refund and they refused the refund because we had been checked in the room. We were only there for only 1 1/2 hours before we went to dinner . I Paid Cash for my Visit and was very upset that they would not refund my money so I could go somewhere else. I felt forced to stay there or loose my money. I was so upset about it that I ended up at the Valley Hospital later that night from an Anxiety attack caused by this hotel stay.

Room Tip: Stay away from this hotel period.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank martha f
Manager_11525, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Martha - I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the odors, maintenance issues and level of cleanliness in your room. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our maintenance policies and cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at, lvb@extendedstay.com.

Again thank you for the comments. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.