Enjoyed the suite style room, including two tvs (one in each room). Had room not to far from elevator. Loved the free breakfast in the morning and the fact that it wasn't just a contiental breakfast. The downside was being there for a small conference, while the hotel was overrun by a large cheerleading team from Canada. The kids were constantly running around and spilling things in the elevator. Location was not too far from the strip and liked that there was a shuttle that would take you to the strip. Definitely would recommend the hotel. The front desk staff was excellent!!! Also, loved the swans in the lobby courtyard!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atrium-style all-suite hotel situated 1 mile east of The Strip and 1 mile north of McCarran International Airport. Enjoy warm hospitality and a refreshing stay at the Embassy Suites Las Vegas hotel. Our hotel is across the street from the University of Nevada Las Vegas, Cox Pavilion and the Hard Rock Casino. The Las Vegas Convention Center and famous Las Vegas Strip are within walking distance of the hotel. Enjoy style and sophistication in a spacious two-room suite, host a meeting in our 6,000 sq. Ft. Meeting space, work out in the fitness center or relax in the heated outdoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Las Vegas