I have stayed in many different locations of Embassy Suites and this one was probably the worst. Since I hadn't stayed at this location, I relied on my past experiences with Embassy Suites. The staff was excellent but the overall condition of the hotel was shabby. Our room had stains all over the carpet and couch. It was hard to tell if it was dirty or worn out! Positives about this stay: staff, breakfast ( was great!) price of room, & smoke free lobby/no casinos. Another positive thing about this hotel was that we could sleep 6 people in a room. That is hard to find in Vegas! I probably wouldn't stay again in this location unless they did a remodel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atrium-style all-suite hotel situated 1 mile east of The Strip and 1 mile north of McCarran International Airport. Enjoy warm hospitality and a refreshing stay at the Embassy Suites Las Vegas hotel. Our hotel is across the street from the University of Nevada Las Vegas, Cox Pavilion and the Hard Rock Casino. The Las Vegas Convention Center and famous Las Vegas Strip are within walking distance of the hotel. Enjoy style and sophistication in a spacious two-room suite, host a meeting in our 6,000 sq. Ft. Meeting space, work out in the fitness center or relax in the heated outdoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Las Vegas