Baja Blue Restaurant & Cantina
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Decent food and service. Nothing bad, but nothing that really stood out to us. Atmosphere was ok, not somewhere I really look to going back to again.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I ordered a taco and it was just like you'd make at home with store bought taco shells....just flat...NOT like they should be sealed up with that delish flavor you usually will find..My husband did not like the chimichanga either, it was not made the same as others. Our waiter was very nice though. Won't be going back there either.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

We were in Laughlin for the Rally in the Valley, it was a Gold Wing Road Riders Association rally. About 250 people showed up. Anyway, there were three of us, I'm sure there were more, that ate there one evening. I titled tins the way I did, because my wife and I shared a dinner together and we stilled needed a to go container. We had a pork tomally (sp), black beans, chili relleno, rice and chips. The chips came with salsa and black bean dip. What a treat that was. The service was excellent and before we left we ask our food server if we could get four wine glasses to take to our room because we were entertaining some guests and it was no problem. Great restaurant, great food and the food server went above what he had to for us.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Probably some of the best mexican i have had. The staff were personable and easy going and very willing to help in anyway.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

This place is only open on the weekends. Our party wanted Mexican (not my thing), so on Friday, in we go. Cannot complain about the attention we received at the table, or the wait times. The amount of food was outrageous. No wonder Americans are overweight, if this is supposed to be one meal. No one was able to eat what was brought out, and we had some heavy hitters. That kind of thing does not make me feel special. The food was typical: tomatoey, high-fat, spicy, with the bland refried beans thrown in. The prices are reasonable. I guess someone like myself, who would not frequent this type of venue, should not review such a place, but we all get put in these positions occasionally, so maybe it is appropriate. My feeling? Been there, done that. Don't need to try it again.