“Way too much salt”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Had not been here in a long time and decided to try it again. Service was slow and the food was just too salty.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We had two meals here and we were happy with the service and the food. The food is nothing special simply outback. I had the fish on both occasions the first night was best by far the next time was a different cook because things were a little over done.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Have never had a bad experience here always dependable many items on menu have been tried. Lamb especially well liked

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I have been a patron of Outback Steakhouse for many years and have visited locations both domestic as well as international, some good and some bad. I can honestly say that this was one of the best locations I have visited.

I wasn't even planning on dining here while staying at the Aquarius hotel and casino because I like to try new places but I saw this place jam packed to the rafters with a long line outside every night so I changed my mind and was glad I did.

It was crowded, but I was solo so I was able to get a seat at the bar and had one of the best steak and lobster deals I have ever seen. I got the Large 11oz signature sirloin and a baby lobster tail for $21.95 (smaller 6 oz steak and lobster is $ 14.95) unheard of! And it was excellent. Bread and salad is also included in the price. Get this one while it lasts which won't be long!!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Sirloin steak tasted like cardboard and was a bit off. Shared a piece with person at my able and they thought it tasted "off". Coconut shrimp were mushy and not firm at all. This place is so average it hurts to go there.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!