“Awesome!!!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Buffet at River Palms Hotel and Casino
Description: Buffet at River Palms Hotel and Casino
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This buffet was amazing. We actually ended up eating here both mornings we were in Laughlin because it was so tasty...and cheap. Only $8.99 for all you can eat. Food was great! I love eggs with breakfast but usually buffet eggs are hard and yucky. Not these ones. They were PERFECT!! Bacon was crispy, Sausage was cooked just right. Pastries were delish. Absolutely the best breakfast buffet in town. Too bad they are closing the River Palms. :( At least we got to enjoy it this time around.

1  Thank faith6997

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Great variety of breakfast food and meats. Omelet bar was excellent and fruit fresh. The coffee was plentiful, creamer, and milk available. The service was great, they picked up the plates quickly.

1  Thank Berenice G
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We live in Laughlin and this is one of our favorite places to eat out, whether for breakfast (I am addicted to sausage gravy and biscuits) or for dinner. They usually have roast beef and usual fixings plus Mexican food, pasta dishes, fried chicken etc. and it's easy to put together a decent meal for a pretty small price, given that you can return for more....and more...They have a not very special wine by the bottle ($13 I think) and I wish they would offer a better wine. Service is always friendly and pleasant and the decor, especially in the raised booth area, is fine. On one of the Wednesdays of the month (3rd I think), they offer Veterans a free meal for two, without wine.

When we don't feel like a more upscale eating venue, this is always a good choice.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

I got there right as the place opened for dinner... I was not expecting much having read reviews, but was very pleasantly surprised. Maybe it was because I got there as soon as the food was put out, but everything was hot, fresh and pretty good. I especially liked the Wontons and ginger sauce.

Not as good as Aquarius Buffet, or Harrah's, but when you consider that it costs half as much it was pretty good, and an excellent value.

Reviewed 28 November 2012

Had a good breakfast with made to order omelets. Had the usual buffet things, not a big selection but enough to satisfy. The ladies were very friendly. Price is good with a players card. The only thing is it is only open on the weekends.