“Typical Buffet”

Add it.
Captain's Buffet
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Northern Ontario
“Typical Buffet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

The food was average and not very warm and not a lot to choose from as they were closing shortly when we got there around 6:00 p.m. We were told we could go next door to the Edgewater if we wanted more variety as they would be open longer. We decided to stay anyway. The service was really good and the price was reasonable.

Visited October 2013

• Thai first
Searchlight, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

I like the breakfast here the best. The small size of the buffet makes for fresher and more frequently changed out food. However the smaller selection does not make the best for other meals.

Visited August 2013
Cortez, Colorado
“Everything was cold.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2013

I have a specific technique to go through a buffet in order to keep the process fast so my food doesn't get cold.... I didn't stand a chance in this one.

The food was definitely in the "danger zone" temperature wise on the breakfast buffet I went to... even sprinting from buffet to my very close table didn't keep even slightly warm food.

Afraid of foodborne illness I decided to stick to the ice cream and doughnuts.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank mikethebunny
San Juan Cosala, Mexico
“Left Hungry”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2013

We went on a bargain night for player's cardholders. We didn't want the bother of signing up, but had to wait in line for 30 minutes to pay and another 5 to be seated. Once at the buffet we found old, greasy food that didn't look appetizing. What I did sample was bland and por quality.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Dean H
Springville, Utah
“Too much money for the quality of food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2013

We paid almost 40 bucks for two people. After waiting in line for 35 minutes (can happen, not a problem), all we could get were leftovers. Our drinks were served in plastic cups and we felt that we were rush-out when they wanted to close.
I won't be back here.