“Good Stay!”

Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Laughlin
Dallas, Georgia
“Good Stay!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I came in this hotel last february. This hotel is very good, clean resort, has spacious rooms and service is good. The foods was very good and the staff was friendly and great. I feel comfortable staying here.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
Denmark, Maine
Reviewed 14 April 2014

A perfect place for family weekend. Search, cinema, swimming pool great for kids and adults. Rooms were very clean.
Night and day, you can buy something to eat downstairs near-area casinos. We liked the hotel and had a good night

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Leander, Texas, United States
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We spent a day here on our latest week long trip to Laughlin. It is an "Indian Reservation", but it is also completely businesslike. The only thing "Indian" is the corporate Indian-like decor. It is about 7 miles from the rest of the casinos in Laughlin, but I think it was worth the drive. The food was great and very reasonable, the poker tables were low stakes and fun, the casino was extremely clean, and the staff was plentiful and friendly. There was a nice food court with lots of choices, and a well-stocked gift shop. We would go there again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GailGee
Nevada
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I visit relatives all the time in Laughlin and stay in the hotels there a lot. Avi has wonderful rooms: spacious and clean and very comfortable. My only gripe is that it appears to have zero coverage for my cell phone carrier (T-Mobile). My iPhone was completely dead, even for phone calls. Also, Avi is out in the desert and pretty remote from everything else. If you don't gamble, there's a beautiful swimming pool and a movie theater, and I think the buffet is one of the best in Laughlin. I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank dleifker
Compton
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

This place was a good place for the family. The pool area was very nice and the beach was a nice pluse. They have a grassy area that the kids ran around and had a blast. The casino wasn't that smokey like others. I enjoyed the 24 hr café for my midnite eating cause im pregnant. The bathroom was my only complaint because it was lacking some towel racks and towels it should have had. They also didn't have extra pillows for me when I called for some. I would stay here agin with my family.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Morro Bay, California
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I was very apprehensive when I discovered that, in a panic to find a room in our "goal-city" of the travel day, we'd booked ourselves into a casino on a reservation way south of Laughlin. We neither gamble or smoke.
Happily, the room was smoke-free, and after requesting a quiet room on an end, the employee delivered. True it was a Monday night and the resort was only about 1/3 full, but I didn't hear a sound all night.
It's fun how they made a man-made beach complete with thatched umbrellas right next to the river.
So, if you find yourself in need of a cheap, clean and quiet room on the border between California and Arizona, The Avi is not a bad choice even for those who are not partiers.

Room Tip: On an end in the north wing.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank a2grdtcher
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I will never stay here again. I booked the beach tower room. I get there and they don't have my room & said it wasn't in there notes. Tried giving me a smoking room after I told them I don't smoke. Then tried giving me a room with one bed. Saying it was a upgrade because it had a jacuzzi. I said I have a 9 year old with me why would I want a jacuzzi. Then they called security like I am the bad guy. Out the blue security just stood next to me. They seen I wasn't doing anything wrong so they left. I never once raised my voice or cursed at any of the staff. I will never stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
6 Thank Mrs J

Travellers are raving about these Laughlin hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Laughlin
Aquarius Casino Resort
Harrah's Laughlin
Harrah's Laughlin
#1 of 11 in Laughlin
4.0 of 5 bubbles 8,304 reviews

Been to Avi Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!