Room was clean and comfortable. Although we were told at time of reservation and at time of check in our room would have a view for 4th of July fireworks that was not the case, North view and fireworks were done South of the Hotel. Low ceiling in casino is a problem for non-smokers.
My biggest complaint is the $19.99 a day charge for Wi-Fi services. The casino does a great job blocking you phone provided Internet and we were without Internet while in the Hotel. We were going to stay at the Tropicana but chose the Riverside because of the proximity to the river and Fireworks from our room. Next time will stay at the Tropicana their WI-FI was no charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with RV park across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Laughlin`s Riverside Hotel Laughlin
- Don Laughlins Riverside Hotel
- Don Laughlins Riverside Laughlin
- Riverside Hotel Laughlin
- Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort Nevada