We retired 2 years ago and said "yea let check into that place sometime" well I am glad we finally did. Just got back and had a blast. The hotel had our package trip down like a blueprint...picked up a the the airport dropped off at the front door, walked to the desk and got our room key and was told our luggage would be in the room 1-2 hours, it was there within 45 minutes. The room was a nice queen size mattress that slept great we asked for a view over the river and that was a extra (minor) charge. The staff was great very friendly and always helpful.
The gaming was a lot of fun, slots and table games for us, we had one big win and many smalls. The water rides were nice but if you decide to go on the river boat go earlier because as the day goes on the Davis Dam really gets rolling and the boat will not go under the bridge, that Mr. Laughlin had built (another good story)
We rented a car, 2 days was $99.78 and drove to watch the TIGERS and Diamondbacks and then to Lake Havasu. Be sure to visit the Donkeys in the ole town of Oatman.
Stop reading this and start looking for the trip. Oh July was 106 up to 118...but hey its a dry heat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with RV park across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Laughlin`s Riverside Hotel Laughlin
- Don Laughlins Riverside Hotel
- Don Laughlins Riverside Laughlin
- Riverside Hotel Laughlin
- Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort Nevada