We were a Feb. charter from Moline Il - 4 days Wonderful experience. Weather delightful. Great accomodations. Great food - great entertainment (Oak Ridge Boys) - Cramped seating in the amphitheater though. Staff very friendly and helpful - Our room AC tempermental - slots TIGHT in Riverside (first day we won but went cold fast!) - walking distance considerable .
Wonderful delicious comped Prime Rib dinners, breakfasts in Riverview and Riverside restaurants - Cin-a-buns, Dreyers Ice cream waffle cones and Open Air Deli - all supurb food and service! - Enjoyed the Crab Shack at the Golden Nugget - Enjoyed the Laughlin City Bus ride of Laughlin (75 cents) - Driver should be on stage, she was so entertaining and informative. Good PR about Laughlin!! - Boat trip on Colo River great!
Rented car to Oatman AZ, fascinating and then onto to Las Vegas for the day - fun - Desert so interesting, totally different than the Midwest we're use to. We truly enjoyed our 4 days - even heard Don Laughlin's helicopter take off and land on top of our hotel - WE HAD A GREAT TIME. Thank you Laughlin, NV Good luck We'll be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with RV park across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Laughlin`s Riverside Hotel Laughlin
- Don Laughlins Riverside Hotel
- Don Laughlins Riverside Laughlin
- Riverside Hotel Laughlin
- Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort Nevada