Spent 3 days at the Riverside, for a league bowling outing. The lanes
were the best, brightest, newest part of the hotel. The buffet lines ran from dawn til dusk, the other restaurants had decent food, for a snack bar/ Denny's type place. Now for the sad truth..this hotel is ancient and it shows...I felt like I was back in 1976 with the original carpet and furniture, plus 30 years of heavy smoke without any air exchanging going on...the tables and the dealers were great..but the overall atmosphere was depressing, dark, thick with smoke, and grossly overrated by some on this site...I think if you were drunk during your entire stay maybe you wouldn't notice the radically fluctuating water temperature, and pressure in the shower, the worn out mattresses, the sort of clean rooms, and aging construction barely functioning doors and windows, (our room whistled
from the wind all night long) and the lack of places to get food...
besides airport style pizza hut..Staff could care less, they looked as interested as zoo animals waiting for closing time. Verdict come for the bowling if you want...then stay at Harrah's or the Nugget
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with RV park across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Laughlin`s Riverside Hotel Laughlin
- Don Laughlins Riverside Hotel
- Don Laughlins Riverside Laughlin
- Riverside Hotel Laughlin
- Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort Nevada