“Nice Old School Casino”
Review of Avi Casino

Avi Casino
Ranked #13 of 39 things to do in Laughlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Las Vegas style casino offers a variety of table games including Blackjack, Let it Ride, Roulette and Craps, plus 800 slot machines of all types.
Perrysburg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Nice Old School Casino”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This casino is a short drive from Laughlin and gets you away from the hustle and bustle. Lol. We like going here because of the great help and old style machines. A lot of the machines still kick out coins, so you can carry around your bucket of coins, love it!! Great food and plenty of it.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Gary S

nevada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Really need more employees”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Went to have breakfast in the coffee shop. Long wait and it wasn't due to lack of tables. Due to lack of clean tables. Employees talking to customers and each other. Food was good

Visited June 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice little getaway from Vegas!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I love how I can get away from Vegas less than couple hours away instead of driving 4-5 hours to California to get to a beach. Avi is away from all the other casinos on the river so the private beach isn't crowded at all. I love how they sell buckets of beer and I could walk to the hotel pool or beach without worrying about crazy people. There's even a theater, there's a kids quest so I could play bingo. I can't wait to go back.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank rickysmix
Nanaimo, Canada
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 316 helpful votes
“Our Money Stays in our Wallets Here”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Each year when we visit Laughlin, we take a drive out to the Avi, We enjoy the Buffet here and the grounds are very nice. After about 10 -12 visits to this casino over 6 years, we are done playing here. Neither my wife or I have ever had even a modest (even tiny) winning session here. The slots, in our opinion are the tightest in the area, buy far.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Cashman777
Sauble Beach, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“great crab leg buffet”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

we enjoyed this place about a 25 min. drive from Laughlin, nice casino , movie theatre in side great place to take a break from Laughlin and close by.

Visited March 2014