“Old but fine”

Golden Nugget Casino Laughlin
Ranked #4 of 39 things to do in Laughlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Lively gaming complex offers such favorites as blackjack, craps, roulette, three-way poker, slot machines and keno in a tropical-inspired atmosphere.
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We play here occasionally and their buffet is good. I think it may need a little updating but it is still.good to come and see what there is.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We got there a little early, but decided to if our room was ready, just asking. We were told in a very rude way that it was not. We came back at the designated time and the same lady rolled her eyes and told us it still wasn't ready. Finally we got our room which wasn't what we had booked and paid extra for. I went back to the front desk and was basically told "too bad" I won't go back there again.

4  Thank redheadedangel41
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I liked the good dance clubs here at this location...Joe's Crab Shack was great. Very clean atmosphere and hotel.

1  Thank Erlinda M
Reviewed 13 June 2014

If you do not tip the waitresses they will no longer serve you. They are very rude and tacky! The card services are superb!

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

My first visit to Laughlin and based on familiarity with the name I chose this hotel. First they had no record of my reservation. I did not have the confirmation email handy. Though when I return home I will find it. So anyway my 35 courtyard view room I had reserved became a 57 room with a view of the parking garage. Although the room was decent, the remodeling that was taking place was quite an eyesore and painters and workers were everywhere. The employees were not pleasant anywhere we went and there is no live poker room. We were only there one night and this happened to be the night for slot machine maintenance so huge areas of the casino were roped off and only about a third of their machines were working and none of them took their paper tickets. We were not enjoying the commotion and noise ( and machines were not paying), so we left to explore other places. I now know and recommend staying somewhere else. Harrahs is beautiful and cost less (I researched now) I enjoyed gambling at both Riverside and Colorado Belle. Next time I will stay somewhere else for sure.

2  Thank Diane S