“Overpriced for Poor Quality Food”

Hickory Pit Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 93 Restaurants in Laughlin
Price range: US$35 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A couple of years ago we had one of the best meals there. Now it was really bad service, we waited a long time for $30-50 steaks that needed steak sauce. They said the Pork Chops were one of the best meals and they were very dry. The steaks tasted like water.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

We had a party of 6, everyone said there food was some of the best ever, My ribs were really good, french onion soup was just ok

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

This place knows nothing about cooking a prime rib. They undercooked it to the point it was raw. Do yourself a favor and look for a better place. I give this place a 3

Reviewed 14 February 2018

I stayed the night in Laughlin at the Edgewater Casino, so I stopped here for dinner. I ordered the New York Steak & Scampi dinner, along with some sautéed mushrooms. The meal was excellent. The steak was cooked perfectly and the shrimp was delicious. The service was very friendly and the dining area was clean. I would definitely stop here again.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Went there for dinner. It was very dark inside. My friend had to get out a flashlight to read the menu. There were no candles or lights on the table. Our waiter said that the intent is to go even darker once they get candles. I wonder what they are hiding. My friend rated her fillet a 7 on sale of 1:10. My prime rib was not warm enough and was very tough. I was surprised at that. The meal cost $60.00 for the two of us. We drank only water. We started to order a delectable sounding dessert - only to find that although it was on the menu, it was not available. The one other dessert available was not one we wanted. Will not be going back.