“Decent Italian Food with Great Service”

Passaggio Italian Gardens
Ranked #23 of 86 Restaurants in Laughlin
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix, AZ
“Decent Italian Food with Great Service”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

After researching several restaurant options to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday while visiting Laughlin, we chose Passaggio Italian Gardens. Being Italian myself and growing up on REAL Italian food, I was a little hesitant to give this place a try, but the reviews all seemed decent enough.

We were both pleasantly surprised! The restaurant is very "cute". The staff was more than pleasant and accommodating. Robin, our waitress was helpful with suggestions and just an all-around pleasant person. Anthony (I believe he was the busboy) was extremely friendly and never let our drinks get less than half full and was quick to offer taking a picture of the two of us. All of the staff seemed pleasant and very attentive. I was surprised that the manager never stopped by to see how we liked our food etc, but she seemed to be busy getting ready for a rather large party.

The salad bar was slightly disappointing (I was looking forward to more options), and I had to pick through the romanine lettuce as there was quite a bit of brown letuuce on top. Our entrees came in a very prompt timeframe, and they were delicious. I mentioned to our server that it was my boyfriend's birthday, and asked if they do anything special. She brought out the yummiest little FREE birthday cake with a candle for him. It was definitely enough for two, but we are suckers for tiramisu, and ordered that as well. We were both 'fighting' over each of the desserts! The tiramisu was a little different than what we are used to, but it was still delicious.

I would DEFINITELY visit this restaurant again when visiting Laughlin.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank chicphx

San Diego, California
“Italian Cuisine”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Only 2 Italian restaurants from what we can see in Laughlin. We come to Laughlin from San Diego twice a year. Wife is Italian so I have no choice but to go here. That said, a darn good place for dinner. Pizza is terrific. Great dough. The caprese is just so so...cheese seemed dried out and would pass on. Very friendly service.

Williams, az
“Best Italian in Laughlin”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I know that's like saying the fastest snail, But the food really was very, very good.
The bread before the meals was garlic and butter on soft warm breadsticks. Great when dipped in the olive oil and vinegar on the table.
All the food was top of the line, the service was fast and friendly and the price was right on.
I will not eat dinner anywhere else now when I am in Laughlin.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Thomas R
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Good Food - Cheap Wine”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

The food was good and the wine although not the best was good value and drinkable. The service was above average and we enjoyed dining their twice.

Visited December 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good value for the money”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

We had the Monday special - Unlimited pasta bowl with soup and salad for $6.99. We also had a carafe of wine for $9. We only had one serving of pasta each because they were huge servings. The carafe was also huge...could have been a bottle easily.

Visited November 2013