Aquarius Casino Resort, BW Premier Collection
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$43
Harrah's Laughlin(Laughlin)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$45
US$62
US$60
Edgewater Hotel & Casino(Laughlin)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$24
US$39
US$38
US$72
US$28
US$22
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
3,043 results
All reviewscalifornia towercolorado riveroutback steakhousecove bartennis courtsriver viewpanda expressvisit laughlinbullhead cityoutlet mallfloor to ceiling windowsadult towerplayers cardother hotelsslot machinesnice roomgrand canyon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 October 2011

We stayed one night and found the rooms clean and renovated....however the beds were not as comfortable as they appeared to be in their advertisements. The views from the room were great and the room was very quiet. The Casino was very smoky, but they all are! We had dinner at Outback, it was ok too. Fairly good value for the reasonable price charged. Would stay again if return to Laughlin.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jogirlx
Reviewed 4 October 2011

Comfortable room overlooking the roof pool, nothing bad to say about this hotel, remember the whole resort is smoking so if you have an aversion to smoking, then this is not the place for you, a bit tired abut ok for one night.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thanet_Traveler
Reviewed 4 October 2011

The Aquarius is the best hotel in Laughlin. Clean comfortable rooms and great hotel staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view room
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Michael J
Reviewed 3 October 2011

Let me say Laughlin Nevada has a special place in my heart. I am 29 years old and I still remember wearing a life vest as a little boy riding the river taxi from Bullhead City to Laughlin because the bridge was not built yet. I came here with my parents for summer trips and long weekends. At 29 years old I have celebrated very important events of my life in this town. I got married here, I partied here the weekend before I left for the army, I flew from NC to meet my friends here before I deployed to Afghanistan not to mention b-days, holidays and one year Christmas. I still don't understand the bad reviews from people who compare Laughlin to Las Vegas. If you want a place with high costs, foreign tourists, bad gambling and a town who has lost it's personality- please stay in Las Vegas. I fly into Vegas rent a car and drive to Laughlin and in no time I am playing single deck Blackjack. Also, when you pay 17 dollars a night for a room what exactly are you expecting? This town has amazing scenery, old school gambling, moderate prices and a rag to riches history. I kinda feel like the town is my secret because no one seems to have heard of it. With that said I am not loyal to any one establishment in Laughlin. If I am looking for a extremely cheap place to lay my head it's the Colorado Belle or Edgewater- they have the best rates. During the summer Harrah's is great because of their beach on the river. The Riverside is awesome for great views and gambling. Usually, my friends and I will rent a Executive Suite on the 26th floor, ice down some beer, turn on some music and party in the room and balcony. The last couple visits we have stayed at the Aquarius. The Aquarius is the most updated hotel in Laughlin and has good rates. We did the upgrade option when we first booked the room. This upgrade feature the Aquarius uses is a genius idea and I wish all properties had it. We were able to get a suite for about 73 dollars a night, We had about a group of 10 meeting us so the wet bar and extra living space in the suite came in very handy. Check in was fast and we were allowed to get into our room early. The best part about the hotel was no one bothered us. My friends and I like our music, cold beer and late late nights and we got no complaints from management. Overall, the experience was excellent just like always. When coming to Laughlin have an open mind and don't compare it to Las Vegas- you will be disappointed. However, if you come here for a good time and with a fun attitude you won't forget this place.

Room Tip: If hosting a large party use the upgrade option when checking in. The suites are perfect for a large group. Visit during the week for the best rates Thursday night being the best night in Laughlin.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank nutterbutter42
Reviewed 2 October 2011

Checked into room and bed was not made...gross! Called front desk and they said it would be taken care of. 6 hours later and still no maid service! Cutomer service is awful!

• Stayed: October 2011