Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino
US$202
US$50
US$49
  • Pool
Edgewater Hotel & Casino(Laughlin)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$28
1,897 results
All reviewsloading dockpoker roomriver viewslot machineslas vegascasinogamblingriverwalkcompsnvdealersdeliratesvalet
Reviewed 8 January 2013

. We decided to stay at the Colorado Belle on Christmas Day. I chose the Colorado Belle because of it's uniqueness, Well, outside it was a unique site. But that was were the fun ends. The room was very small and dark. This was in contrast to the ads on the website, and even the big banner poster just outside our room. It showed a spacious, room with a modern white and red bedspread and appropriate hotel room lighting. Our room was very dark. You could not even know when it was light outside unless you drew the blinds. And the decor was mid- 1960's brown and orange with old worn furniture. Our view was nice, but the balcony creaked a lot.

As for the casino itself, it was basic and old. Nothing really appealing. And we were not offered any specials while there. I don't know if there was even a buffet. We had overpriced pizza at The Pint a restaurant located in the casino. I left for a moment, and without even asking anyone in our party, our server whisked away my piece of pizza I had only taken one bite out of. I returned to an empty plate and was not happy.

There is nothing to do at the Belle other than gamble. And having checked out other hotels in the area once we got there others have activities from buffets, to movies, bowling, boat rides, and car shows.

The Colorado Belle probably was a deal when it was first envisioned. But it'd day has truly come and long gone!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Linden W
Reviewed 7 January 2013

It has been about 7 years since our last stay at the Colorado Bell in Laughlin NV. We came for New Year’s Eve. When I made the reservation I was told they were renovating the rooms. Last time we stayed the rooms were kind of no frills and they were cheap. This time each night was almost $150. I thought this was high for Laughlin, but it was a river view room for New Year’s Eve… so what the heck.
By the time I Bell Hop made it up to our room with our luggage I was concerned that we got a room where they were not done with the renovations. There was what looked like drywall patches spots on one of the walls. And on another wall there was a spot that had been patched and painted over but you could see quite a difference in the paint colors. The furniture was old and scratched. I asked the Bell Hop it there was a reason this room was not finished. She said this is one of the renovated rooms. She pointed out the carpet and the “Accent wall”. The next ride in the elevator I noticed there was a picture of the renovated rooms in an ad in the elevator. It had the same paint color and the TV as ours, but that was it. Every time I got in the elevator with other guest I asked them if their room looked like the picture. Everyone I asked said NO!
Upon taking a shower I noticed the shower door was off the track. I tried to put it back in the track, but, that was not the problem. The door did not fit the space. Additional the sink drained so slowly that the sink almost overflowed while my husband was shaving. When I inquired about internet I was told that was an extra $10 per day. Next door it was free.
We got the balcony facing the river so we could watch the firework for New Years. We watched from the Riverwalk because our balcony was so gross I would not go out on it. There was bird poop all over the railing and the ground under the railing, on the balcony light and on the ground under the light. They have a real pigeon problem!!!
As we were checking out we told the Bell Hop how disappointed we were and listed everything above. He said it has been getting worst and worst ever since the new company bought it, about 3 years ago. He made no apologies and even said he here’s this all the time.
We do like the beer at the brewery at least that is still good.
We will not be back.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Kathy s
Reviewed 15 December 2012

We had an offer for a free room at the Colorado Belle, so we can certainly not complain about the price! However, we were told we would get one of the "renovated" rooms - apparently we did not! The room was old and musty smelling, the bed was old and saggy, and there was very little lighting in the room. The bathroom floor was so sticky that our shoes stuck to it. The flat screen TV had a really bad picture, and our room looked out at the wall of another building. This is not the hotel we usually stay at in Laughlin, and there will not be a repeat visit, even if it's free.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Kathy R
Reviewed 14 December 2012

Even thought the room was oversized for a hotel room, it had some disappointments:
1. Room reeked of bug spray
2. Room was dimly lit
3. No mini fridge
4. No HBO
5. No microwave oven
6. No coffee maker
So, NO, I will not be staying here again.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel, there are several in the same area for a similar price.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Bob_101_10
Reviewed 26 November 2012

The Room was Free so there's no complaining about that sub standard situation..
however, I would like to complain about the overpriced garbage at " Pints".. What a
Ripoff....$16 for a basket of fried fish and seafood... All tasted the same .. no flavor.
Oh.. and to set this meal off... two little paper Ketchup holders.. one semi-full of coleslaw.. I have to admit here that that half a tablespoon of coleslaw was pretty good..
and the ketchup too ....Good thing we had a free room to go back and be sick in.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family