I have been coming to Laughlin sine I was 8 years old. I started gambling when I was 17 and never got carded. I will always have fond memories of Laughlin and especially the Colorado Belle since that is where we stayed the majority of our visits. The upstairs had so many stores and restaurants. I would also spend countless hours in the arcade. That is all that is left of the upstairs. When I went to visit a couple of years ago I was very sad to see that it was basically a ghost town upstairs. All that remained was a half empty gift shop, arcade, the buffet, and Mark Twaine's. I used to enjoy going to the Mississippi Lounge to have fresh oyster shooters and a bucket of peel and eat shrimp. I realize times have changed but the memories are what I will hang on to for the rest of my life. I still enjoy staying here and I like to go into Pints for a pizza and a cold beverage. Especially in the hot summer months! I was here two months ago and really enjoyed my stay in one of the newly remodeled rooms. Very comfortable beds. I will also be staying there for the 4th of July. Never get tired of this place!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with Mississippi riverboat theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Belle Hotel Laughlin
- Colorado Belle Hotel And Casino
- Colorado Belle Laughlin
- Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino Laughlin, Nevada