“The good old days”

Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Laughlin
Superior, Arizona
“The good old days”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have been coming to Laughlin sine I was 8 years old. I started gambling when I was 17 and never got carded. I will always have fond memories of Laughlin and especially the Colorado Belle since that is where we stayed the majority of our visits. The upstairs had so many stores and restaurants. I would also spend countless hours in the arcade. That is all that is left of the upstairs. When I went to visit a couple of years ago I was very sad to see that it was basically a ghost town upstairs. All that remained was a half empty gift shop, arcade, the buffet, and Mark Twaine's. I used to enjoy going to the Mississippi Lounge to have fresh oyster shooters and a bucket of peel and eat shrimp. I realize times have changed but the memories are what I will hang on to for the rest of my life. I still enjoy staying here and I like to go into Pints for a pizza and a cold beverage. Especially in the hot summer months! I was here two months ago and really enjoyed my stay in one of the newly remodeled rooms. Very comfortable beds. I will also be staying there for the 4th of July. Never get tired of this place!!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
5 Thank Joey7190

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (359)
  • Czech first
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My wife and I stayed here in May. Last year we stayed at the Edgewater and we get mailings from both hotels with really good rates. So, this year as we headed west we stayed at the Colorado Belle for a really low room rate. The room was clean and recently renovated. Very comfortable. We are not much for gambling, but we joined the player's club which gives you a discount on meals at the buffet--and you get $5 slot play when you join, so why not? The breakfast buffet is OK, but not great, but is as good as any Nevada casino buffet that I have had. The casino is very smokey--more than others in the area. Parking is outside, although you could probably park in the parking garage at the Edgewater if you want to park in the shade. I would definitely stay here again.Staff were all friendly. The Colorado Belle also houses the only brew pub in Laughlin, so for me that was a real plus. Food at the brew pub is decent.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank grizz9
bullhead city
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We always enjoyed our stays for years. Love the comps. We invite family and friends to join us. They return home with happy memories. I highly recommend all to experience the beauty and fun of the, "Colorado Belle" in Laughin, Nevada.

• Stayed May 2014
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Room was dirty. Found a lighter in the bed on a non smoking room. Running by kids and adults in the early hours. Security responded but the trouble makers were at it again right after security left. Will never eat at the loading dock again. SLOW service. Check in was great. Friendly floor workers. Courteous bell hops.

• Stayed June 2014
Prescott Valley, Arizona
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Can't say enough good things about this hotel. The service was great, yes the rooms may be dated but for the money...come on! I mean you don't stay in the room very long any way. The bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was a great size and clean. The pool was clean with plenty of towels and located close to my room! Coffee was only a short walk away from the room. Yes, the casino was a little smoky but what do you expect? I really liked being centrally located so you could walk to the other casinos. I will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
albuquerque
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Since they have done the remodeling, the rooms are so comfortable. You can get great deals by signing up for their email or get on their mailing list. We had a good breakfast in the new Loading Dock area, real nice, fresh and appetizing food. The pastry at the Krispy Kreme counter were a little dry.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank catsmarty
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Room was clean but dated. Outside of the building was faded, Rugs inside were stained. Typical horrible tobacco smell in the casino area. Would not recommend this hotel, many others in the area. Never got the extra towels we asked for.

Room Tip: Call Harrahs' casino