“River walk”

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Laughlin
united kingsdom
“River walk”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Spent two nights on board.! Very good room with comfortable beds. checking in was quick and efficient.Location is great and set alongside the river which is good for walking. The staff are helpful and polite. Would recommend.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank margsalady

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (352)
  • Czech first
Laughlin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

we had room 55008 it was anice room with a balconie and great views. when we come back to Laughlin we will deffenantly stay at the colorado belle agin and request this room.my only disapontment was the buffey .other than that everything was good.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Ellen M
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

We stay at the Bell at least once a year and have been for about 13 years. They have come a long way in upgrading their property. During our 3 day stay, the room was remodeled but a view of the parking lot was not the best. Actually stayed on the first floor. Not elevators this time. Pillows were fantastic. Overall casino floor was laid out a little different than the last time as they moved the gift shop and build a new restaurant. It was nice and allot of fun, but I do miss the way the floor was laid out several years ago. Not sure what is going on upstairs at the boat as most of the shops and restaurants have closed or relocated downstairs. I liked going upstairs to see what was happening. I highly recommend trying this hotel as least once. It's well worth it.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view of the river. Best, doesn't matter what floor. They have made a new rule...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Chris K
Desert Hot Springs, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

We have stayed at the Colorado numerous times. The hotel is clean, the pool and jacuzzi are refreshing and the water is clear and cool. Their staff is helpful and accommodating. Their rates are economical and I dare say one can't get much more for the price. There is a stroll area by the river that is most enjoyable, speciallly at night. If one wants only a place to rest after a day of skiing and/or gambling, I think you cannot do better than the Colorado Bell.
The Casino has slot machines to suit all pockets, and we had a great time. Do visit them sometime.

Room Tip: With a view of the river.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Ridgecrest, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Customer service - excellent, check in was friendly and easy. Room: We were in a non-smoking room FAR FAR away - hallways and elevators were HOT (temperature). It was like I was staying in the neighboring casino, the walk was so long!

Pillows were nice, bed was lumpy and hard, had a difficult time sleeping. The way they make the beds caused the sheets to bundle up and that way annoying.

On Saturday, no one cleaned the room, though we were out of it from 1100-1800. Many excuses why when reporting to housekeeping - we asked that they just bring up clean towels, which they did.

Noisy kids runnning halls. Drink glasses on fire extinguisher for at least 3 days - no one picked them up.

A/C in the room continually cycled on and off, quite annoying.

TV was difficult to use and very dark, so we opted NOT to watch TV.

Casino: Lots of slots to choose from. The Loading Dock - when ordering off menu - food was terrific; buffet SUCKED - it was HORRIBLE. Service was outstanding in the restaurant.

We watched a comedy show and Beach Boys at Edgewater - those were terrific. The room was comp'd... though I've been comp'd at other casinos that were much more comfortable. Next time, I think I'll stay elsewhere ... room too far to get to and too uncomfortable.

Room Tip: Rooms north toward Edgewater were terrible. Try to stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Superior, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have been coming to Laughlin sine I was 8 years old. I started gambling when I was 17 and never got carded. I will always have fond memories of Laughlin and especially the Colorado Belle since that is where we stayed the majority of our visits. The upstairs had so many stores and restaurants. I would also spend countless hours in the arcade. That is all that is left of the upstairs. When I went to visit a couple of years ago I was very sad to see that it was basically a ghost town upstairs. All that remained was a half empty gift shop, arcade, the buffet, and Mark Twaine's. I used to enjoy going to the Mississippi Lounge to have fresh oyster shooters and a bucket of peel and eat shrimp. I realize times have changed but the memories are what I will hang on to for the rest of my life. I still enjoy staying here and I like to go into Pints for a pizza and a cold beverage. Especially in the hot summer months! I was here two months ago and really enjoyed my stay in one of the newly remodeled rooms. Very comfortable beds. I will also be staying there for the 4th of July. Never get tired of this place!!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
5 Thank Joey7190
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

My wife and I stayed here in May. Last year we stayed at the Edgewater and we get mailings from both hotels with really good rates. So, this year as we headed west we stayed at the Colorado Belle for a really low room rate. The room was clean and recently renovated. Very comfortable. We are not much for gambling, but we joined the player's club which gives you a discount on meals at the buffet--and you get $5 slot play when you join, so why not? The breakfast buffet is OK, but not great, but is as good as any Nevada casino buffet that I have had. The casino is very smokey--more than others in the area. Parking is outside, although you could probably park in the parking garage at the Edgewater if you want to park in the shade. I would definitely stay here again.Staff were all friendly. The Colorado Belle also houses the only brew pub in Laughlin, so for me that was a real plus. Food at the brew pub is decent.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank grizz9
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laughlin
Aquarius Casino Resort
Harrah's Laughlin
#1 of 11 in Laughlin
4.0 of 5 bubbles 7,963 reviews
Edgewater Hotel & Casino

Been to Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!