As I read some of these reviews it makes me realize how entitled people feel. They get great deals on hotels but also expect a 4 diamond hotel. You get what you pay for!
I stayed at the Colorado bell with a large chunk of my family to celebrate my college graduation. We stayed for 3 nights, for it's a great center point to visit Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. The price for the rooms was fantastic, we got cheap deals.
I received a clean room and a comfortable stay.
The hotel is a bit dated, but I was completely satisfied with how much I paid for the rooms. The staff was friendly and they were always willing to help, and always had a smile on their faces.
One thing I learned though, if you are in the younger age range visit the security post and get a wrist band. If you don't, you will be carded constantly!
I do not recommend to eat at the buffet for the hotel. The Buffet does not have much variety and is more expensive than other extensive buffets at Laughlin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with Mississippi riverboat theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Belle Hotel And Casino
- Colorado Belle Hotel Laughlin
- Colorado Belle Laughlin
- Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino Laughlin, Nevada