Edgewater Hotel & Casino
US$28
US$33
US$22
1,960 results
All reviewshickory pitcolorado belleloading dockriver viewslot machinessports bookrooms are nicecasinogamblingriverviewsteakhouseriverwalknvcompsvegasvaletdealers
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Nice clean room. Good and clean bed. And very cheap with the special offer.
But it is very noisy. I didnt sleep weel because of the nouse from the windows, outdide the windows. I think it is the wind and airconditions machines. And the window us only a 1 layer.
The city is very boring, if you font dont the time in the casinos.
The hotel is outdated in the common areas.
And the food on the hotel is a bad experience. Especially the breakfast buffet, you can buy downstairs.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LotteHa
Reviewed 7 November 2013

My experience here was just average. There are better choices in Laughlin. The hotel is old, as are the rooms. The room was basic, without coffee maker, refrig (they will rent you one for $10 per day---not a bargain) and just plastic glasses (no coffee cups). The soap was not good (I brought my own fortunately). Parking was well away from hotel. I got stuck with this room on the 3rd floor and just below me was a storage or alley and they kept dragging those large trash bins and other containers well in to the night--noisy and irritating--kept the fan on high to deaden the noise. Hotel had a smell like a sewer in some areas. Saving grace was the price.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank RICARDITO34
Reviewed 7 November 2013

This and the Belle are my favorite Laughlin casinos. They are currently renovating the casino. My guest room was renovated (although the bathroom is still dated). Rooms are clean and basic. The staff was friendly and accommodating. For the price don't expect the Ritz but if you prefer the atmosphere of Laughlin over Vegas as I do I don't think you will be disappointed. I never am.

Room Tip: River view rooms give you a real nice view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dan M
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Our recent stay was largely enjoyable, but it wasn't without a few minor issues. We had a room on the 6th floor of the Santa Fe tower. Overall, I would say that the room was a bit better than the Colorado Belle or the Pioneer, but a bit worse than a couple other properties on the Laughlin strip. The room was fairly large and seemed to have been updated recently. On quirk was that the bulbs in the lamps were extremely dim. If you were planning to read, you would need to retreat into the bathroom. The bathroom was ok, although the shower-head was so low that it struck me in the middle of the chest. One problem with the Santa Fe tower was that one of the elevators servicing it was broken, leaving only on to feed the tower. I understand that things break, but was told by housekeeping that it had been this way for a couple months already.
The casino is large with a variety of games and overall the staff was friendly. I don't mind the smoke, but found it odd that the "No Smoking" slot machines are located in a corner of the sports-book, which of course allows smoke and does not contain a wall separating the two.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shane W
Reviewed 28 October 2013

the area is old...........the whole area. But the hotel did a good job with renovations and the room was very clean. We had a river view which you could not beat! We were there for two days for a concert package and were very satisfied with the hotel. Staff was very friendly and they have a good variety of places to eat. You can walk along the river walk and go to the other hotels and casinos.

Room Tip: Get the River view room, view looks across the Colorado River into Arizona
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple