Stayed one night in the sedona tower on the 24th floor. These rooms are newly remodeled and look quite nice. The bed was too firm for me and the pillows were way too thick, made it hard to sleep. Other than this the room was fine.
Casino action is slow but the drink service very good, which helped make up for the poor payout.
I tried the dinner buffet, $12.99 and opens at 3:30pm. Good selection of American, Mexican and Italian dishes. The quality was better than home town buffet but that's about all I can say about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edgewater Casino Resort is a beautiful resort destination in the heart of Laughlin, Nevada, resting on the west bank of the cool Colorado River. The Edgewater's 26-story Sedona Tower stands out against a desert landscape of blue skies and majestic mountain ranges.The Edgewater offers exciting gaming, exceptional dining and entertaining events. The perfect place for a relaxing vacation retreat or getaway, the Edgewater is also an excellent choice for weddings and reunions, business functions, meetings and events. Discover the Edgewater for a legendary guest experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your Edgewater Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Hotel And Casino
- Edgewater Hotel Laughlin
- Edgewater Resort Laughlin
- Edgewater Laughlin
- Edgewater Hotel & Casino Laughlin, Nevada