We came here on a junket from Fort Wayne. Here is a little look into what to expect.
1) Check In: No issues....... it was fast and easy. They have regular check in, Platinum check in, and the very nice Diamand check in
2) Staff: We had no issues with any of the staff at the hotel or from the dealers at the casino. They were all very friendly and very easy to interact with. 2 thumbs up for the staff.
3) Room: The bed got a 2 thumbs down. We felt like someone had kicked the crap out of us every morning when we woke up. Not very comfortable. The rest of the room was very acceptable. The hotel does show signs of the years that it has on it, but still very comfortable.
4) Pools. Did not go to the pools, but they looked very nice.
5) Beach. No life guard on duty at this time of the year, but the water is so cold you wouldn't want to go swimming anyway. It looks like there would not be anywhere to swim even if a guard was on duty due to the no swimming floating signs are in waist deep water. Still a cool little beach on the river. Plenty of ducks to watch while sitting on the beach.
6) Food. Check out my reviews on the Range, Beach and Baja restaurants.
Overall review: I will return in the future. A renovation of the hotel would be nice to see in the future. At least change the beds if nothing else. Biggest plus to this hotel...The Range Restaurant.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harrah's Laughlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Laughlin Hotel Laughlin
- Harrahs Resort Laughlin
- Harrahs Hotel Laughlin
- Harrahs Casino Hotel Laughlin
- Harrahs Laughlin Nv
- Harrah's Laughlin Nevada