Harrah's Laughlin
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$60
US$43
US$45
US$304
US$227
US$62
US$60
Edgewater Hotel & Casino(Laughlin)(Great Value!)
US$30
Travelocity
US$28
US$22
10,981 results
All reviewscolorado riverbeach caferange steakhouseprivate beachcharter flightnon smoking casinowater taxiadult towerdiamond loungeadult pooltotal rewardsriver viewslot machinestable gamescasino floorhotel and casinocoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My family had a wonderful time at Harrahs Laughlin during 4th of July weekend. I was very worried about staying at this hotel after reading the bad reviews. I did not encounter any of the problems the other guests had. I arrived early around 1 pm the room was not ready, (check in is at 4 pm) I checked back at 2 pm and the room was ready. The room was nice and clean with a beautiful river view. The water pressure in the shower was good. There was no smell in my room.
I even requested a roll away bed (at check in) and it was delivered shortly after I entered the room. My family had a blast at the pool and river. There was alot of different types of table games and alot of newer slot machine games. We enjoyed our entire stay and look forward to coming back. Thank you Harrahs Laughlin

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank noreen140
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Decided at the last minute to stay in Laughlin instead of Needles, CA. What a good choice. No way you could beat the price for a nice place to stay. Eating is pricey except for the on site McDonalds which is also high for that type of food. They have to make up for the CHEAP pricing on the rooms some where. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My brothers & I stayed in Laughlin for one night.

I've been to Harrah's many times over the years, and I've always had a good experience. Sometimes the line for checking in can be quite long if you arrive at the customary check-in time of 4 PM, but other than that, I've never had a problem.

I like Harrah's because it's at the far end of the Laughlin "Strip" and I like the view I get of the rest of the casinos when I get an upper floor room in the North Tower that faces that direction. I usually stay in the North Tower, which seems to be mostly used to accommodate families with kids, so the noise level could be an issue if that bothers you, but it doesn't phase me. I prefer the North Tower because it is adjacent to the extra parking lot that is at the back of the hotel. Instead of messing with the covered parking garage, which makes coming and going to the hotel a longer process, just keep going down the hill and you'll reach this small back lot. If you're lucky to nab a parking spot, you can get to your North Tower room in a flash!

Bottom Line: Harrah's has nice clean rooms at a great price, and a pretty darn good buffet if you are really hungry!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The staff was rude everywhere, the electricity went out for about 4 hours, the rooms were unbearable to sleep in due to the a/c not working, the TV wasn't working and the phone in our room didn't work either. When I spoke to the manager regarding my issues he said that there was nothing he can do. I do believe Harrah's hotel could've done was compensate me for my stay. My husband and I were planning to come back with our family and friends in August but now we are telling everyone about the horrible stay and we will find somewhere else to spend our money at when we go in August.

• Stayed: July 2014
6  Thank Ajmedina13
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We love Laughlin. They have amazing Sacred Area (Grapevine Canyon, Knob Hill Etc) and Colorado river. And Harrah's hotel gave us comfortable moments. We have enjoyed water at river and pool. I hope more extend stay at next time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple