Had a good 2 night stay. The checkin was efficient and we were given a room in the adult tower, 2 towers here the adult and family. Rooms appear to have ben recently renovated with laminated floors in the foyer and bathroom. Doors could have been repainted as well. Room was clean and had all the basic amenities of a casino hotel. Ate at the Italian restaurant and the buffet both were very good with the twin lobster tail special at the Italian restaurant being a high light and decently priced. Beverage service in the casino was very slow being lucky to receive service once an hour. Plenty of free parking in a well lit lot as well as covered parking being available. Hotel overall is a clean and friendly place and we will return. We were given a room in the adult tower that faced the other tower in the complex as opposed to a river view that would have been appreciated. Do not understand why hotel staff can not give rooms with a better view if they are available. We were on a Tuesday - Wednesday stay, and our floor was not busy, so to give us a room facing the river should have been offered. This hotel being in Laughlin caters to mostly retired people, which we are, and gives perks to those over a certain age. A good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Tropicana Laughlin, we thrive on remaining your number one vacation destination along the Colorado River. Our charming property features an expansive gaming floor, complete with roulette, blackjack, craps and tournaments, clean & modern hotel rooms, and nightly entertainment throughout our several concert venues. When you're ready to crash, enjoy our two 1500-room hotel towers, newly renovated and tailored to your needs. Splash around in our gorgeous outdoor pool located in our Town Square area, outfitted with plenty of lounging, jumbo TV and an adorable coffee/sandwich cafe. Cool off inside by browsing our gift shops or sitting down to dine at one of our several restaurants and bars located alongside the casino floor. When the sun goes down and the casino glows green, stick around to catch one of our legendary entertainers at Tango's Lounge or outdoors in our Victory Plaza - we promise it will be worth your while! Interested in booking a large event or wedding reception? We've got that covered, too! Call or visit us today to inquire about our two spacious private event rooms, accessed by a dazzling spiral staircase and draped in classic decor. Oh, and did we mention free WiFi capabilities in all public areas?! There's so much to see, what are you waiting for! Tropicana Laughlin is a Tropicana Entertainment Property. Tropicana Entertainment Inc. Owns and operates eight (8) casinos and resorts in Indiana, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey Aruba and Missouri. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tropicana Laughlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Express Hotel Laughlin
- Tropicana Express Laughlin Nv
- Tropicana Laughlin Nevada