All reviewsmason streetgarden roomeureka casinoseparate buildingparking lotgolf tripwolf creekplace to staypool areafront desk staffplay golfrooms are largenice roombed was very comfortablelas vegasroad tripcoffee shop
Reviewed 3 September 2013

although somewhat conveniently located to the casino, the rooms were just average. No fitted sheets for the bed and no restaurant service inside the hotel. front desk staff was unaware of limited menu after late night

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Stay at the eureka on 31 August purchased the room and massage package. That was a great value excellent room and fantastic massage. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Mesquite. An additional benefit is the casino and MG restaurant great food and value.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The rooms are beautifully decorated. The hotel is separate from the casino so it it quiet when you enter the lobby instead of the sound of slot machines. The pool area has a few nice cabanas for shade and to spend some time with friends. We love the garden rooms that open up on to the patio and are just a few steps from the pool.

Room Tip: Pick a garden room if you want easy access to the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2013

well I had a problem with a room back in the first part of the year. talked to a manager about it. well so I figure I would go and stay with them again here in Aug of this year. see how things was taken care of the problem. well I do have to say they fixed the problem. it was a good night to stay with them again. everything was good. even was the pool and the hot tub to relax in. thanks again Ryan.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Lacey S, Manager at Eureka Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2013

Dear Eddie114,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us at the Eureka Casino Resort. I'm pleased that we were better able to meet your expectations this visit and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

At Eureka Casino Resort we pride ourselves in offering everyone friendly, efficient service, the best quality products and a fabulous gaming experience. I'm so glad that Ryan was able to help give you a more enjoyable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Lacey Sproul
Resort VIP Manager

Reviewed 27 August 2013

This weekend, I stayed at Eureka Casino Resort in Mesquite, NV. Here's my review...

ROOMS - We stayed in a Double Eagle Suite, which was awesome. It was recently remodeled and had 2 separate rooms with a queen bed in each. It also had a flat screen television in the sitting room and in both bedrooms. Also, the beds were phenomenal and some of the most comfortable hotel beds I have ever slept in.

CLEANLINESS - Eureka Casino Resort was easily the nicest and cleanest resort I have stayed at in Mesquite. From the hotel lobby to our rooms, everything was clean and updated.

LOCATION - Good location and in close proximity to both golf courses we played at (Falcon Ridge and Wold Creek).

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends