“Great food”

Canton Chinese Cuisine 1
Ranked #36 of 64 Restaurants in Mesquite
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We had a great time there. Great food & Service. Clean friendly staff. Service was fast accurate
The place was clean, always came by to see if everything was ok.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Ate here while staying in Mesquite as it was within walking distance of Virgin River Hotel where we were staying. What a mistake! Guessing that some of the food was likely sitting there for a few days if not more. After a local family left, we were the only couple left in the restaurant, which was clearly an inconvenience for the woman working there an hour before they closed. Way too much sodium in the food. Don't let the cheap prices draw you in...Eat somewhere else!!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This place is tiny but man, does it have great food! It's a little buffet where you can choose what you want to eat and you just can't choose anything bad. I ate here twice when I was in town and tried the rice noodles, chow mein, fried rice, pot stickers, sweet and sour chicken, orange chicken, mixed veggies, broccoli beef, and probably other things I can't even remember and literally every bite was amazing. The owner, Cindy, is so nice. My parents live in town and they eat here frequently so she already knew who I was when I walked in. It was just a great experience. Every time my husband and I go to Mesquite we always tell my parents this is the first place we want to eat. My husband would actually consider moving to this small town just to eat here every day. If you're in town or just passing through, you won't regret stopping here for lunch!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Started looking for a good Chinese restaurant shortly after moving to Mesquite.Tried the big places on main street and found them good but lacking a little something. Noticed the Canton Chinese Cuisine and gave it a try. We were taken to our booth and our drink orders were taken and filled immediately. We decided to try the buffet and were pleasantly surprised. Good food, fresh and constantly being refilled. Nice selection but limited to the popular dishes, however the hot and sour soup was excellent. Good enough that we went again and had another good meal. Then Cindy our server and owner advised they also had a menu to order from. I ordered my favorite Cashew Shrimp and it was one of the best meals I have had in a Chinese restaurant. I started working my way through the menu and was very happy with each meal.Everything is cooked to the proper spice level for me and very delicious. Then Cindy asked about my likes and allergy's and if I would like to try a dish she thought I would enjoy. It was excellent, one of the best meals I have had anywhere. Now I just tell Cindy make me what you want and I am always served an excellent meal.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

If you like lots of "OK" food...then this is the place. I have to keep typing for the stupidity of having 100 characters