Virgin River Hotel & Casino
Best Western Mesquite Inn(Mesquite)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$96
BestWestern.com
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites(Mesquite)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$66
  • Pool
US$96
US$88
Rising Star Sports Ranch Resort(Mesquite)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$66
Hampton Inn & Suites St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$110
Amira Resort & Spa(St. George)
US$167
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbowling alleyprime rib dinnernothing fancyflat screen tvtwo queen bedsplenty of parkingstayed one nightroom was clean and comfortablecafebucksbingocalifornialasspecialsdealstubsdesert
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I was pleasantly surprised to find a room available for $30 - with a free breakfast (watch for billboards). And for $30, I was very happy with the room. The room was clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable and did not use those gross nylon bedspreads that you normally see in budget hotels. Instead they just used an additional sheet on top so it had a somewhat elegant look. The heating system was newer and worked really well. Plus they had an extra blanket in the room. The free breakfast was in the casino restaurant (and wasn't the best). I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2013

This is not a resort by any means. There is a pool (but we didn't use it). The room was clean, the bathroom was really small, and the TV reception was awful. But I didn't check in for the TV reception. Ask for a non smoking room, because the smell of smoke around the property is pretty strong. We had a room on the 3rd floor in the middle. No stair access close by. But inexpensive, and served our purpose as a brief respite on the way to SLC.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2013

I rented a room for my family to stay in for 1 night. I wasn't fancy by any imagination, but it did the job. A roof, bed, TV and shower. For $35 it worked. The room was bland, the beds were not really comfortable and the TVs are a joke for these days. The TV was about 18 inches and poor quality. That may be from how spoiled we are these days with HDTV.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I'd read a few reviews by displeased visitors. I was quite pleased. The room was the cheapest in town (we tried 4 others) so we took our chances. Gamble paid off nicely. A very good room, good bed, pillows, etc. Clean corner to corner. Breakfast is NOT included but for $40 what do you expect. Plus, since it's a casino their breakfast price is $3.99 and it about large enough to feed 3 people. My wife and I ended up sharing a complete big breakfast for $3.99. Plus a $6.99 prime rib dinner is awesome too.

I would suggest requesting a room in building 5,6 or 7 - they are the newer buildings and around the back. Our room had a recent paint job and the furniture was certainly comfortable enough and room were quiet. Yes, I would stay here again based on my experience this time.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2013

Handicapped room on 1st floor was adequate. Older furnishings, but clean, nothing fancy though. Very inexpensive, we just needed a clean place to sleep for the night and this was it. Poor cable tv channel selection.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family