There were highlights to staying here:
1. First room we were checked into was not actually ready
2. The second room the keys did not work and had to be reprogrammed so we could actually get in
3. Also, while the second, Non-Smoking, room was ready and after we were finally able to get in it occurred to us that it had been smoked in which is a no-go for my highly asthmatic wife. Also, there was seemingly blood on the curtain... <shudder> so on to...
4. Room three had cobwebs galore making us wonder when the last time anyone had stayed there, we knocked them down and were happy were were only there for one night
5. Room was missing towels and soap which we had to fetch
6. AC was non-functional, had to troubleshoot that myself only to find the unit was unplugged from the wall
7. Ice machine closest to our room was broken
8. Breakfast area was tiny and hardly stocked
If I ever have to stay in Minden again I will go over to the Carson Valley Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn® & Suites in Minden, NV is located in beautiful Carson Valley – historically the staging arena for adventurers as they prepared to cross the high mountain passes on their way to the gold fields of California. This hotel offers easy access to Carson Valley Museum and Cultural Center and Western Nevada College and a host of outdoor activities including water skiing, snowmobiling, parasailing, hiking, fishing and boating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Minden
- Minden Best Western
- Quality Inn & Suites Minden/Lake Tahoe (Nevada), NV