“I didn't expect to find decent Sushi east of the Sierras but here it is!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wasabi's Sushi & Asian Bistro
Ranked #21 of 42 Restaurants in Minden
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Antioch, California
“I didn't expect to find decent Sushi east of the Sierras but here it is!!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I was traveling down 395 on a business trip and saw the sign for Sushi so I decided to give it a try. The Chefs were very friendly and the service was good. The Chef who served me was named Cesar and he was very personable and did a great job. I sometimes prefer to ask the Chef to make something they want to make instead of ordering off the menu... in some restaurants they will not do this or they just give you a blank stare, but not here. Cesar was happy to make a few special rolls and also an excellent hand roll that was not on the menu. Overall it was clean, the food was great, price was right and the service good, what more could you need?

• Visited October 2013

Alaska
“Introduction to Sushi”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I had never had sushi before and my two companions had. So we went in and I ate sushi. The waiter was very patient with me and my attempts to use chop sticks. I thought the sushi tasty and so did my two companions. We liked the atmosphere and the help. We will indeed go back as it is right across the way from a yarn store,

• Visited March 2013
Minden, Nevada
“food was great”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I took my family to eat at Wasabi's Sushi last night for my wife's birthday, the food was great the place was clean, but the server was not friendly at all I asked her a question about the menu and she looked at me like I was stupid. This was my first time there, well and the last time also...

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Manny L
Winnemucca, Nevada
“Best Sushi”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

My favorite food is sushi rolls I thought this place was awesome. Very nice customer service. And food is great!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Viviana S
Gardnerville, Nevada
“Not very good. ....”
Reviewed 21 January 2013 via mobile

Kim lee's sushi is far better. The service at Amerikan sushi unless you get le the benihana of the place is horrible. Le is great though. Kim lee's has better rolls better service especially with Oden and Ken. Go to kim lee's if you want sushi in Gardnerville.