“Poor Customer Service”

Wasabi's Sushi & Asian Bistro
Ranked #21 of 42 Restaurants in Minden
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 14 January 2016

We had ordered various Sushi items to pick up and eat at home! When we got it back home some items were missing, so we called to see what could be done about this. The reply was nothing! I told them this is poor Customer Service they said they did not care, I told them I was going to tell all my friends and family about this and they told me that they did not care! They said that there father the owner knew a lot of people in the community and that they would not leave him! I went ahead and passed on the word and doing so many people told me that they don't go there anymore because rude if you bring a child in the place! That the Food and Service has gone way down hill and prefer not to go there anymore at all. If you drive by at dinnertime you do see the restaurant is almost empty every time!

Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Nice place, with a mix of different kinds of people. Family's,couples and single people call seeming to enjoy good quality food and great service. It has a new name, it's now called American ni, I will most certainly be back.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Thought we would check this place out, as it had mostly good ratings. My wife likes sushi, and I like cooked fish. We were seated at a table and were given menus. First thing I noticed, that the red tablecloth was dirty and soiled. Bad first impression. They only had 4 items on the menu that were cooked . Only 2 cooked fish items from $11 to $15. Thought that was kind of expensive for the way the restaurant looked inside. The sushi was really high priced also.
We had a bad feeling about this place, and left without ordering.

1  Thank NevadaHudson
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

Best place for sushi. Beautiful plating, fresh ingredients, and attention to detail. If you like sushi, it's a local's favorite.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I was traveling down 395 on a business trip and saw the sign for Sushi so I decided to give it a try. The Chefs were very friendly and the service was good. The Chef who served me was named Cesar and he was very personable and did a great job. I sometimes prefer to ask the Chef to make something they want to make instead of ordering off the menu... in some restaurants they will not do this or they just give you a blank stare, but not here. Cesar was happy to make a few special rolls and also an excellent hand roll that was not on the menu. Overall it was clean, the food was great, price was right and the service good, what more could you need?