“New Owners, New Name”

Wasabi's Sushi & Asian Bistro
Ranked #21 of 43 Restaurants in Minden
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 12 January 2017

I don't remember what the new name is but the sushi was delicious. The waiter was very helpful helping us pick rolls we would enjoy. We are from out of town but will be sure to revisit when we are in town again.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

The owners and staff are accommodating, and helpful. The sushi is pretty good for a small town. They also have a nice tempura. They will add or subtract items from the sushi, according to your wishes. Nice touch.

Reviewed 24 January 2016

We have been regulars since they opened. Super fresh fish, beautiful presentation and happy to not have to drive to San Francisco to get this quality. Super nice family, staff/chefs are always welcoming, very clean/comfortable place. Our favorite in town.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

We had ordered various Sushi items to pick up and eat at home! When we got it back home some items were missing, so we called to see what could be done about this. The reply was nothing! I told them this is poor Customer Service they said they did not care, I told them I was going to tell all my friends and family about this and they told me that they did not care! They said that there father the owner knew a lot of people in the community and that they would not leave him! I went ahead and passed on the word and doing so many people told me that they don't go there anymore because rude if you bring a child in the place! That the Food and Service has gone way down hill and prefer not to go there anymore at all. If you drive by at dinnertime you do see the restaurant is almost empty every time!

Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Nice place, with a mix of different kinds of people. Family's,couples and single people call seeming to enjoy good quality food and great service. It has a new name, it's now called American ni, I will most certainly be back.