“Another Visit to Aliante”

Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in North Las Vegas
Midvale, Utah
“Another Visit to Aliante”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Aliante is our resort of choice when we come to North Las Vegas to see family. We are always pleased with the hotel, the valets, the bellman and nearly everyone else we come in contact with. Our complaint would be with the front desk staff and housekeeping. For the second year in a row when we arrived at check-in we were told it was going to be another hour before the room was ready. This was at 3:30, check in is at 3:00. So we wandered off to the casino and came back in an hour. This time we were told it would be about another half an hour. At 5:15 when we once again went back to the front desk our room was finally ready. I can't help but wonder if this isn't standard operating procedure in order to get the guests to go elsewhere in the hotel to spend money. It was frustrating not to be able to check in on time. Other than that, we do really enjoy our stat at the Aliante. Next time I hope we can check in at check in time.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool. Otherwise you'll get a room overlooking the roof of the ca...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Prescott, Arizona
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We stayed again at the Aliante Casino in North Las Vegas over Mother's Day Weekend...had a king size room the first night and upgraded to the Ambassador Suite the 2nd night..Laura helped us out! My fiance Mike Lucero and I both contacted Norovirus and came home to a 3 day illness, not fun! However, are stay there was very nice and we love the Ambassador Suite! My doctor said, the buffet is probably where we contacted the Norovirus...Miriam Davis

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I had booked this hotel through Expedia( 1st mistake, NEVER AGAIN) I had purchased a truck in phoenix and driving back to Vancouver, by myself, I tried to plan my driving time to the best I could.I ended up having to cancel 1 of the 2 nights I booked here, and this hotel wouldn't help me out either with the FULL hotel nights charge.I should have cancelled both nights and found another hotel.
The room looked over a parking lot, wifi was not working, and of course you can upgrade for $12.99 or higher, for higher speed. The music around the pool was very loud and of course very modern. I like music, but please don't think all your guests enjoy the same kind. The hotel pool was very nicely decorated, the rooms very modern, but again based on being charged a full night, and no help from the hotel, I will not stay here again, it was expensive compared to what you can get on the strip too. ( when,if I had booked directly with the hotel, they would have not charged me).

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank joey137
Garden Grove, California
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Hotel was great! Room was very nice and the bed was one of the most comfortable I've slept in. Only negative was there is no poker room!. Will definitely stay again next year during the Nevada Police and Fire Games.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Stayed here for 2 days on business and had a very pleasant stay. From the moment you walk in, you feel like you're in a fancy resort. Check in was quick and simple. Room was very clean with a super comfortable bed. The large gym on 2nd floor was a nice touch. Great selection of restaurants on site. Movie theater is also attached to casino. All around, this is a top notch hotel and can be used for family travel or business .

Room Tip: Ask for south facing room. Otherwise you will have a view of roof.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank WillM0316
Agoura Hills, California
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This was our second visit in a couple years to the Aliante. We have relatives in North Las Vegas and were there this time, unfortunately, for a memorial service. When we made our reservations online, we were given the option to request an upgrade if a suite was available upon arrival. For $53 extra, we were upgraded to a suite. Definitely worthwhile! The room was nicely furnished with a comfortable living room. The bathroom was huge with a jacuzzi tub, separate enclosed toilet, two sinks, and a TV built into the huge bathroom mirror, plus robes and bottled water. The large living room gave us a chance to visit with other out of town relatives. The hotel staff was friendly and efficient and I noticed that the resort fee had dropped to $9.99 rather than $15 previously. If you want a more quiet location than the Strip, I would definitely recommend the Aliante Hotel. We didn't really use the casino.

Room Tip: Mountain view, higher floors
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Stayed at the Aliante Hotel and Casino last weekend as a result of attending a wedding in North Las Vegas. Check in was easy and the entry foyer was very nice but our room had seen better days. The room furniture was worn, scratched, and its finish wearing. We were placed on the 4th floor facing the roof top of the hotel. So our view was less than desirable. But, I must admit the bed was comfortable. I would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Chose higher levels facing west
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
The Mirage Hotel & Casino
#46 of 263 in Las Vegas
ARIA Resort & Casino
#14 of 263 in Las Vegas

Been to Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa? Share your experiences!