1,399 results
All reviewsmovie theatersalted limetgi fridaysoff the stripfood courtminute driveplayers cardresort feelas vegasvery nice hotelrental carnice poolpool area issports bookmini fridgeking bedupon check
Reviewed 27 June 2014

They will rip you off! Reserved a King non-smoking room for 2 nights. They overbooked and stuck me in a smoking King room. The only option was to upgarde us to a suite for an additional $125 per night. We were on vacation so we didn't mind too much. The stay was decent, the suite was nice, but the people were awful. Then comes the bill, I get home and notice an additional $100 dollar charge on my card above the room rate. They charged me for 2 crappy bath robes that we used and left in the bathroom, we definitely did not take them, as they looked and felt like something you could get at Ross for about $9.95. After calling in a few times to see what the deal was, they told me that a manager would get back to me after they investigate the situation. Didn't hear back... I had to call them multiple times, until finally a person said that there was no way I was going to get my money back and that this happens all the time.

To recap, decent looking place, but they will swindle you. Typically they just leave that to the slots and blackjack, but these guys go the extra mile and screw you at the hotel as well.

Room Tip: Choose one of the many other off-strip resort type hotels, and enjoy a stress free vacation!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
11  Thank colemize
Michelle H, Vice President of Hotel Operations at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience, although I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly to address your concerns. I assure you our charging practices are above board, and if we've made an error, we will absolutely correct it! I look forward to hearing from you if we have not already resolved the concern to your satisfaction.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Our son had an athletic event in North Las Vegas and the organizers offered group rates at Aliante and another local resort. We booked about 6 weeks in advance for a non smoking room with 2 queens (and even paid for one night in advance). Because we were going to be arriving in the evening, I called around noon to let them know we would have a late arrival. When we got there we were told that the only room left was a smoking King room. They tried to tell us that I had booked a King- no way when we were traveling with our 6 ft son! We were told that the hotel was completely full so we had to take that room. This was totally unacceptable- we have never, and will never, stay in a room that smells like cigarette smoke.We asked to speak to the manager who managed to find a non-smoking king and said she would bring in a rollaway. She said she would change us to a room with 2 queens for our second night. We agreed because we figured that the other hotel was probably also booked at this point. This pretty much ruined our whole experience since my husband had to leave the athletic event the next day around 11 to change rooms and they wouldn't even allow him to borrow a cart to move all the luggage, but told him he could wait for a bellboy. My husband had no interest in waiting. Our son also had to sleep the first night with his feet hanging off the end of the rollaway. The rooms look fairly up to date but we didn't have any drinking glasses or an ice bucket. We also overlooked the roof of the casino, but figured that's what comes with a group rate. Because we were too tired to go elsewhere we ended up eating at the resort buffet both nights. I would describe it as mediocre. The food was probably on par with Golden corral at best.One night was the seafood night and they did have crab legs. Most of the food was blah and the "salad bar" was pathetic. The highlight was the gelato style ice cream which we all enjoyed. Beware that the quoted price does not include a $9.95 resort fee each night and they even charge tax on the fee!

5  Thank Jennie O
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Our kids live in Vegas, so we travel here several times per year to visit them and grandson. They live in the Aliante area, so we often frequent this casino/buffett so close to home.....a FAV among those that are looking for a clean, wonderful area to stay away from the craziness of the strip, AND locals who enjoy gambling in a very nice casino. We almost ALWAYS come away winners for the small stake gambling we do (have hit two progressives for a total of $2,200 in 3 days time!) and enjoy the fact it is easy to find a nice, non-smokey area to enjoy the day sitting at a slot. LOVE the place, would now come here even if the kids no longer lived in Vegas. Have a coworker planning a trip with kids on the way to Cali to visit relatives, they are staying here knowing if I recommend it, it HAS to be great!!!!

2  Thank Debe7ing

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We are so glad that you call us home when visiting the area & I would love to meet you in person on your next visit . . . We truly value your loyalty & look forward to your return!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We went here on our most recent trip. The kids really loved it so did we. The rooms were big and nice so were the beds. We didn't pay to much. All the kids wanted to do was swim so we were at the pool a lot. It was big and shallow so the kids could walk all the way through. The best part was there was almost no one there. It was on a week night but it was still great to have most of the pool and restaurant to our selfs without having to fight the normal crowd. I would recomend this to anyone who doesn't want a big crowd and doesn't mind staying off the strip.

Room Tip: The rooms on the east have a bad view of a parking garage. I wouldn't recomend them if you want a view.
1  Thank Jamclem
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Aliante casinos Champagne Brunch is very good and one of the best values in Las Vegas area. I believe they have Brunch on both Saturday and Sunday and the Price is only$10.99 with your players card. the Brunch serves Wyrick champagne much better than that junk J.Roget champagne that station serves,yuck. That's better than Bellagio. The is good not elaborate but the locks were excellent, omelette station was very good plus the deserts were good where my wife could get her favorite donuts. All the basic brunch food is very good as much as you could ask for. No crab legs but get them on Friday. What a value I highly recommend their Champagne
Brunch..

Room Tip: This review is not on their hotel which is also excellent but on their Sat. and Sun. Champagne Brunch
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family