“we enjoyed our stay here” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa

Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in North Las Vegas
“we enjoyed our stay here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

my family and I stayed here for 3 days. when we got to the hotel the women at the front desk was really friendly and helpful.we got a room with 2 queen beds on the 9th floor. the beds were comfortable. the room and the bathroom looked great. the room has a big window and at night the view outside was nice. we liked the pool they also have a hot tub. the buffet is good. the hotel in its self is so nice! it is a bit far from the Las Vegas strip and Fremont but if you have a car and don't mind driving its not so bad.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Michelle H, Vice President of Hotel Operations at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay ... we hope to see you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stay at the Aliante Hotel every year due to my son's annual gymnastics & dance recital. However, this year was a completely disappointing experience! I'm not sure if it's because they are no longer a Stations casino or what? Upon checking into our two non smoking rooms (July 23, 2014) as requested we noticed both rooms were indeed smoking!! To say the least, we were already upset at the accommodations.The rooms were dusty and just did not seem as clean as in the past. After my 7 year old son took a shower I went in the bathroom behind him to pick up, and noticed something brown on his washcloth. I put on my glasses to inspect, and there were little bugs crawling in and out. I immediately went to the towel rack and sure enough both sets of towels were covered with little brownish bugs! Disgusting!! My husband went to the front desk and requested a full refund. When housekeeping arrived to inspect, they apologized and advised the bugs were called textile bugs and they love wool? Really?? Well, if they were in room 7014 I'm sure they are in other rooms as well!! Oh, and I almost forgot to mention the dinner buffet was terrible, dry and will be a waste of your money!

Cleanliness
7 Thank kimmyj702
I would love the opportunity to speak with you directly ... we take cleanliness & the safety of our guests very seriously, and assure you we go to great lengths to ensure our guests don't ever experience what you've outlined in your review. I cannot express enough how disheartened I was to read your review, and while it's clearly an upsetting thing to have happen, we've had no prior issue, and have had no other feedback related to your isolated experience. Please contact me directly so that I have the opportunity to address your concerns.
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We always get a hotel for a night or two on our family visit to Vegas. This hotel is just as nice as any I have stayed. If you don't need the constant hubbub of the Strip, this is a good option. It has all of the amenities with half the crowds, and the casino and restaurants are good. The room was very clean, the pool area large and well appointed, the workout room was clean with weights and cardio. All employees were friendly and approachable.
I would recommend to anyone, especially those with local acquaintances or the seasoned Vegas goer.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank World T
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate the remarks, and certainly hope to see you again in the future!
Ojai, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Always looking for an adventure, my wife and I were celebrating our 32nd wedding anniversary, and we like to celebrate in Vegas. I work at a 5 Diamond hotel and looked up a friend in the business and we decided to try an "Out of the way" casino where he is a host. Being 25 miles from the Strip, we were a little nervous. When we checked in our nervousness was immediately lifted.

The front desk agent was courteous and welcomed us as soon as we walked in. The entrance was warm and inviting. The check in process was smooth. She gave us concise directions to our room and had a great smile. So far I was impressed.

We arrive at our room and having been in several hotel rooms over our marriage, we could appreciate that this one was nice and unassuming. Just, our style.

The staff on the floor was cordial and helpful. It didn't take long to make "trip friends".

We read some of the reviews and were surprised that there were some bad ones.

Our dinner the first night was at the Salted Lime. It was good. Service was a little slow , but overall a good dinner.

The only knock we would have, is the cocktail staff on the floor. We like to have good service when we gamble, and the service was slow. Hence, only the 4 rating.

The pool is very comfortable and would definitely spend more time there. Drinks are pricey though.

The buffet could be better, but worked in a pinch.

We will go back to the Aliante and are telling our friends to give it a try.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
Barstow, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

The check-in was easy and the clerk was helpful in telling me a few things about the hotel. The room was clean and comfortable and I really loved the way the lobby, entrance and rooms were decorated.
I will say the only negative was the late night meal at the 24 hour restaurant...I had to take the food back as it was not good but the manager tried to make amends and even gave me extras with my meal.
I really liked the fact that there was a real fitness center and that I could access it 24/7!
Overall my stay was great and since it is near family, I will definitely stay again in the future!

1 Thank hd0109
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us . . . we truly appreciate the feedback! I'm glad you found us & look forward to your return!
Chandler, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had a wonderful time at the Aliante. We had a family reunion, needed to stay off the strip, closer to the Air Force base. What a lovely hotel! beautiful lobby. Very friendly, helpful staff. Loved the food at the Medley Buffet, as good as any I've been to, at a very affordable price. The only reason I am giving 4 stars is one experience at the Farm cafe; it took 30 minutes just to order a dessert. We finally gave up and left. Our first dinner at the Farm, however, was great. Overall, a wonderful experience. Really liked the lack of "noise overload" you get in strip hotels. You could be in the casino, could gamble if you want, but still hear each other talk.

Room Tip: Don't bother choosing a "room with a view". Not much to see, at least from our room.
      Location
      Rooms
San Diego
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Our entry into the Aliante was quite unusual. We were returning to San Diego from a 700 mile bicycle tour in Idaho when our car broke down 50 miles north of Las Vegas. We had AAA tow the car into town. After we had booked the car into the garage, we unloaded the bikes and cycled to the Aliante. I'd already called ahead and reserved a room on the 8th floor, approximately $100 per night including their $10 resort fee.

We were immediately struck by how opulent the Aliante was. The receptionists were very friendly and helpful. "Sure you can take the bicycles to your room so long as they fit in the elevator." Our car would have fit inside the elevator! We never had to wait for an elevator, despite our room being on the 8th floor. They must park the elevators strategically to anticipate their guests' needs.

Most of the restaurants are franchised, but the Aliante's own buffet was very good. We also enjoyed the Wednesday night Baby Back Ribs special at TGI Fridays.

The outdoor pool and jacuzzi were fabulous. Very clean and almost deserted in the morning.

Best of all, we both enjoyed excellent nights's sleeps.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
#14 of 264 in Las Vegas
4.5 of 5 bubbles 22,986 reviews
The Strip
The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

Been to Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa? Share your experiences!