Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa
US$123
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Speedway(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$146
Hampton.com
My Place Hotel-North Las Vegas, NV(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$102
Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$57
Cannery Casino & Hotel(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$67
VEGAS.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Sunrise Inn(North Las Vegas)
US$64
US$58
Hotwire.com
Main Street Station Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$36
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

US$88
US$55
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Starlite Motel(North Las Vegas)
Agoda.com
1,366 results
All reviewsmovie theatersalted limetgi fridaysoff the stripfood courtminute driveplayers cardresort feevery nice hotellas vegasrental carpool area isnice poolsports bookmini fridgeself parkingking bed
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked a stay to attend our Granddaughter's graduation from UNLV. We needed a room with an accessible bath - bad knees! - and we arrived to find we were all set. Found the "resort fees" excessive but "there is nothing you can do about it" from the desk clerk.
Arrived at our room very late and used the toilet. A really bad mistake! -the darned thing plugged up. A very nice man arrived with a plunger and said that this was an ongoing problem with this room. Two more instances and we were asked to move to another room - one floor up.
Packed up all our stuff and moved up one floor. Wow - a functioning toilet at last. We later were told that previous guest had dropped his razor top into the toilet and tried to flush it away. Several days of trouble that could have been eliminated if the hotel had doe something about the problem when it first happened. Supposedly, they are going to replace the toilet before they rented the room again.
The hotel buffet was "celebrating" Mother's Day with increased prices! A little gaming and we lost our designated spending in a little over ten minutes.
The hotel pool was beautiful to look at from out room. Lots of nice looking people enjoying the sun and lots of body art on display.
Very friendly and helpful valet parking people. The hotel has installed a "guard" to make sure no non-guests go up the elevators.
The room adjacent to ours appeared to have been rented to a group on young acrobats - lots of screaming and bouncing sounds. We could hear them quite easily. Fortunately they must have tired after 10 p.m. because it got quieter.

Room Tip: Handicapped accessible rooms have walk-in showers.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Frugal_Hungry_Man
Chris J, Manager at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your review. It's disappointing to learn your stay fell short of expectations. Your comments will be shared with the appropriate management teams for review. We apologize for your disappointment. Your business is truly valued and we hope you are willing to give us another try during a future visit!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

I had probably one of the worst dining experiences I have ever had in my life tonight at Aliante buffet. I took my kids to a celebratory dinner on Saturday night and as usual they asked to go to Aliante buffet because they love it. We showed up at 8:55 and the hostess told me they close at 9 and they start pulling food at 9:30, my kids love it so we decided to eat there. As soon as we got to the buffet they had started pulling food, and by 9:30 90% of the food was gone. I asked to speak to a manager and Dan came to talk to me. He told me that I should have expected to not have all the choices that are usually there because I came in just before close. He never once apologized or offered to get me the food that I should have been offered. If you are going to charge me the same amount of money that you charge everyone else you should offer me the same experience that everyone else gets. I have worked in restaurants for 20 years and offer the same experience to the person that comes in at 6pm, as I do to the person that comes in 5 minutes before close. I used to go to Aliante buffet about once a month and now will probably never come back.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mikedavid364
Chris J, Manager at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent visit to Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa and Medley Buffet. Constructive feedback is always welcome and greatly appreciated. I truly value any and all feedback from our guests as we seek continually to improve our guest service and product.

I regret that your visit did not meet your expectations. Rest assured your concerns have been addressed. I would like to extend my apologies for your unpleasant experience. Again, thank you for your review and your honest feedback.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Don't book a spa nail appointment here for the mani pedi 75 min package. Michealina gave me a 45 to 50 minute treatment and I still had to pay for a 75 minute treatment. Rip off. Management Heather I believe claims my time was cut because I asked to skip the foot brush part and each foot is 5 minutes. Let's say this is true that's still another 30 minutes. However I doubt that most feet gets scraped for 10 minutes that would hurt trying to get off all that dead skin for that long. Just get the 25 min mani and pedi if you go here because that's all your going to get. Don't pay extra for no reason like I did because they don't provide good customer service. They didn't care at all!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Chris J, Manager at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. It is highly recommended that guest who are not wanting to receive the callous removal treatment to schedule the 25-minute classic manicure and 25-minute classic pedicure; although we will always modify the treatment as the guest request once steps are omitted it does affect the treatment time resulting in the 65-minute treatment received. The classic pedicure is a great treatment for our guest who are looking to maintain their on-going treatment as nails will be shaped, cuticles trimmed, and concluded with either a glossy buff or perfect polish. Guest who are interested in receiving callous removal treatment, gentle exfoliation, massage, and warm mask are advised to receive the 50-minute signature treatment. Our Manicure & Pedicure package are offered as a discount through the package at $85; this is the same cost as the 25-minute classic manicure and 25-minute pedicure.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Love this property. While I know most people travel to Las Vegas for leisure, I travel there for work. I had been on the search for a place that has Las Vegas charm, was safe, had great food and was away from the strip. I have come to love this hotel and the folks that work there. From the incredibly helpful and friendly valets, the ease of checking in, the friendly and helpful women in the gift shot, to the people who run security to ensure that only guests are aloud to enter the elevators to rooms. I truly appreciate it at every stay.
For dinner I have wandered to the Casino floor and tried all but two of the various restaurants available to go to. They have all been great. Food, service, and convenience. Thank you to the Aliante staff! I'm a regular now.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank amypalagyi
Chris J, Manager at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Excellent! We love to learn about a five-star experience. Please come visit us again!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Recommended by a co-worker. I travel for work & pleasure a lot to Las Vegas so I decided to stay at the Aliante Hotel & Casino located just north of the Strip. Very Clean, quiet and great Atmosphere away from all the craziness of the Strip and conveniently close to my work. I love the restaurant Buffet with a taste of different foods to choose. I really love the gym since I can't miss a day of workout. The only con I have about the place is the pool closes too early at 8 pm. I usually get off work at 5:30 and if I have my family with me, by the time I get done with the sight seeing and dinner, I would love to go for a cool swim after and the pool is already closed.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Chris J, Manager at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Please come visit us again! We’d love the opportunity to turn that four-star experience into a five-star one.