1,405 results
All reviews movie theater salted lime tgi fridays off the strip food court minute drive players card resort fee las vegas very nice hotel rental car nice pool pool area is sports book mini fridge king bed upon check
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice hotel but far from the action. It had a nice pool. We enjoyed the peace and quiet. Staff was friendly. Beds were great. I still feel we missed out of the fun in Vegas. I wished we would stayed on the strip. If you are looking for quite and not in the town. I would recommend it.

Stayed: March 2018
Chris J, Manager at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, Diane! While we are delighted you enjoyed your visit, we are sorry you found our location to be inconvenient. We loved having you as our guest and will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back during a future visit to Las Vegas!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice and quiet hotel. The rooms are clean and they have an awesome food court!! Right off the freeway and no real problems with parking. They do accept animals, but the fee is $100.00. Hmmm, almost more than a room on a good day. I stayed here because my Grandmother lives 5 minutes down the road. It is the BEST option in North Las Vegas.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank SChism07

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are delighted you enjoyed your assigned accommodations and dining offerings. However, the feedback you have shared regarding the pet policy will be shared with our team for review. We hope to see you again soon. All of us would relish the opportunity to show you the great hotel experience we all work so hard to create.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Today I was harassed by a security guard named Mike at the Aliante. I was parked in my car on the fourth floor of the garage, waiting on some friends to go eat at the buffet when I noticed a white security truck parked angled in my direction. I didn’t think much of it, but felt as if I was being watched so I moved my car closer to the elevator. Not even five mins after parking my car the security truck pulls up behind my car so I get out and ask if there is a problem Mike proceeds to ask if my friends and I were going into the casino and let him know that we were still waiting on a couple of people, he then begins to approach me while I’m standing by my open door saying that he needs to search my car because he thinks I might have weapons, now I’m a 23 year old girl and this man was armed so I start panicking and I let him know he was not a cop just a security guard, he did not have a search warrant, and I did nothing wrong. I asked to speak to his manager. Once his manager Charles [ - ] gets to the scene he immediately dismisses me and tells me to leave. Repeatedly. Again, I am taken aback and I ask for the next manager. Eventually someone comes out and listens to my side of the story and ends it with an “I’ll take care of this” without giving me their name. The only one that would give me info was Charles [ - ] and he won’t even return my phone calls. Hey Elma [ - ] is this REALLY how a FOUR DIAMOND RESORT trains their employees to act and handle conflict ?? Please do better, and ladies be careful watch out for these people!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank melodymarie237
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We only stayed overnight passing through. Our room was nice but our bathroom sink was slow to drain. The price was good and the Resort fee was not too bad at $20. How I know when I called to inquire about the Resort fee I was told it was $17 but when we checked in it was $20 plus taxes. I told the person checking us in I was not happy with the misquote on the fee even if it was only $3. I wonder if the resort fees fluctuate daily which is not fair when I asked the cost and it changes. This was our second time that we stayed and have been happy overall with the amenities and services except for the resort fee. Probably would stay again in the future.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marc C

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, Marc. We're sorry to learn not every aspect of your visit exceeded your expectations. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please contact us directly. That aside, we are delighted your visit earned us a 4-star review. We truly value your input and hope to welcome you back during a future visit!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Food is great, just dnt leave your car there, it will be damaged & security will tell you that they dnt see what happened in the lot, even if you're parked upfront near casino entrance. I'm having to pay for damage that was done to my vehicle, needless to say the cameras are not for guests help. Will be contacting my colleagues to make them aware of this unprecedented issue

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Passenger730937
Chris J, Manager at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

We take every review very seriously as we strive to improve the guest experience and our operations. If you have time to provide additional information, we would love to hear from you. Thank you for taking the time to review us, and we hope you’ll give us another chance to demonstrate our high standards.