“SmashBurger is awesome”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“SmashBurger is awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2013

This was my first SmashBurger experience and it was great. The burger options are excellent and the fries are the best! Please open a SmashBurger in Chicago!

• Visited February 2013

Logandale
“Pretty darn good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

My wife and I have driven past this restaurant many times and always wondered just how good it was. I'm pleased to report that we finally took the plunge and went in to have lunch. The hamburgers were really good, the french fries were excellent. One nice thing that they offer on their menu is onion straws. They were really good. We highly recommend this restaurant. Prices very reasonable for value received.

• Visited January 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2012

Great burgers easy in and out service made to order and close to west side of town , my choice for a well made burger , and the fries are great .

Visited November 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food friendly helpful staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2012 via mobile

The staff was very helpful. Was patience as I try to decide what I wanted. We all had great burger! The French fries were excellent !!! Reasonable price

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Smasburger Is Greaseburger”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2012

This is a review of the Smashburger located in the Fiesta Casino on N. Rancho in N. Las Vegas. This is the second time I tried Smashburger (the first was a different location). My first burger was underdone and pink inside. But I wanted to give this chain a fair chance and give it another try. I have now done so and can honestly say the burger I had at the food court in the Fiesta Casino was the worst burger I've ever had and that's saying something. I had the $5.99 mushroom swiss burger and the garlic rosemary fries. The burger was so greasy it was terrible. I took one bite and had to take the buns off they were slipping off the burger from grease. That's a shame because the buns themselves are a nice quality but are totally ruined by being saturated in grease. The meat was poor quality, it didn't taste grilled or browned or anything, just more saturated grease and almost an oatmealy quality. Sorry, but this is the truth. I ended up eating the meat portion with my fingers bit by bit, only because I was hungry and in a hurry for lunch and forced myself to eat this greasy mess. It had very few mushrooms on it, and what was there was lost in the grease. After managing to eat this, my mouth felt like it was literally coated in grease and oil. The fries were a bit over seasoned for my taste and also very greasy, although more tolerable than the burger. Needless to say, I was very disappointed, hoping that this chain would be a nice alternative to typical fast food burgers. But that is not to be. I honestly cannot figure out what is in the mind of the Smashburger corporate people. If they don't get their act together soon, they will be out of business. I have tried twice and given up. Will NOT go back. If other Smashburger outlets are doing it right, that's great, but the two different locations I have gone to totally blew it and made me realize why the well known chains out there have been in business as long as they have - they may not be perfect but they do manage to give the customer good value and a decent product. Smashburger does not and I would really like the CEO to have eaten the greaseburger I forced myself to eat today, with a bill of over $8.00 for the burger and the fries.

• Visited August 2012